FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By bvalente
Exactly like the title says, I want a fuzed or fuzzy tooth VFT. I can trade for one preferred

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By BrunoL
I have a few spare divisions I can offer. What do you willing to trade?
By bvalente
BrunoL wrote:I have a few spare divisions I can offer. What do you willing to trade?
PM'd

By bvalente
SundewWolf wrote:"Fuzzy tooth" is the better cultivar IMO.
I like them both, trying to expand my collection :lol:
By SundewWolf
bvalente wrote:
SundewWolf wrote:"Fuzzy tooth" is the better cultivar IMO.
I like them both, trying to expand my collection :lol:
Its just that my fused tooth hasn't made any fused teeth -_- so I feel like I just have another pot of typicals lol. IDK maybe I was just sold the wrong cultivar by a mix up... I think the original owner got his main plant from flytrap-ranch though.

I can check tomorrow if my Fuzzy tooth has made any divisions (I haven't really paid much attention to them over this winter, but I know some of my VFTs have division). No promises :lol:
By Eric Millikin
SundewWolf wrote:my fused tooth hasn't made any fused teeth -_- so I feel like I just have another pot of typicals lol. IDK maybe I was just sold the wrong cultivar by a mix up...
Sounds like there was a mix-up, and you didn't actually get a Fused Tooth. The first Fused Tooth I got didn't do any fusing either. While I waited patiently, the person I got it from contacted me to say, yeah, they realized it was just a typical that got mislabeled, their other plants never fused either. Since then, I've got 2 other fused tooths from two other people, and both have been fused like crazy.

The Fused Tooth I got from Matt & Leah has been an absolute freak, full of fused teeth and a few two-headed leaves.
By bvalente
Eric Millikin wrote:
SundewWolf wrote:my fused tooth hasn't made any fused teeth -_- so I feel like I just have another pot of typicals lol. IDK maybe I was just sold the wrong cultivar by a mix up...
Sounds like there was a mix-up, and you didn't actually get a Fused Tooth. The first Fused Tooth I got didn't do any fusing either. While I waited patiently, the person I got it from contacted me to say, yeah, they realized it was just a typical that got mislabeled, their other plants never fused either. Since then, I've got 2 other fused tooths from two other people, and both have been fused like crazy.

The Fused Tooth I got from Matt & Leah has been an absolute freak, full of fused teeth and a few two-headed leaves.

The photos they have in the store of both of them look awesome! I am hoping to get one like that! When I first got into VFT I never would have thought I would want one and now here I am wanting everything :lol:
By Eric Millikin
SundewWolf wrote:
Eric Millikin wrote:
Well, time for a new FTS order once again! Lol
Definitely! Fused Tooth is one of my favorites.

First two photos are from shortly after I got it in late summer/early fall. My understanding is that time of year is peak fusing season! Last photo is from about a month ago.
Eric Millikin liked this
By bvalente
Eric Millikin wrote:
SundewWolf wrote:
Eric Millikin wrote:
Well, time for a new FTS order once again! Lol
Definitely! Fused Tooth is one of my favorites.

First two photos are from shortly after I got it in late summer/early fall. My understanding is that time of year is peak fusing season! Last photo is from about a month ago.
That's a beauty of a plant!!

bvalente liked this
By bvalente
I did receive a couple in some trades on here but they're extremely small and might not have survived the shipping process due to extreme cold. I am still nursing one or two babies back hoping they make a recovery but I was wondering if anyone had any bigger plants of these they're willing to trade?
By Maiden
bvalente wrote:Exactly like the title says, I want a fuzed or fuzzy tooth
Eat a lot of sugar without brushing your teeth.

Sorry that was too easy :-)
Maiden, Maiden, Maiden liked this
By bvalente
Maiden wrote:
bvalente wrote:Exactly like the title says, I want a fuzed or fuzzy tooth
Eat a lot of sugar without brushing your teeth.

Sorry that was too easy :-)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
FTS Deep Red Guerrilla

they are waking up! https://i.imgur.com/d7iJ3aF.[…]

What’s happening

Im not sure how strong the grow lights are but the[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Here is the photo, didn’t upload for some re[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

That is one heck of a setup. What are all the larg[…]

Yescom Altrnatives

Not the exact same as it is 150W but might work ou[…]

So this is the only "lone wolf" that I h[…]

Expanding the Garden

That's looking great!!! Some good-looking soil!!![…]

Counting to infinity.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!