FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By BrunoL
I am definitely interested in the Wistuba order! Would love to get some new Nepenthes! AKA. Macropylla (two clones) Pmed. Dionae needs more people to join so join people! SAVE on shipping costs! ;)
BTW, Wistuba should be updating soon in the spring so new species should be available! :D :D :D
By BrunoL
Bump.
By Dionae
Bruno you know you can order from wistuba without me right? They have a us distributor.

Sorry I havent gotten around to putting this together but I'm waiting on a mike king preorder. Just as soon as I take care of that I'll look into doing another import from Cedric.
Dionae liked this
By Maiden
This year will be helis empty; all the interesting species are back order at wistuba's website. :/

I hope he will update soon with new stock.
Maiden liked this
By BrunoL
Dionae wrote:Bruno you know you can order from wistuba without me right? They have a us distributor.

Sorry I havent gotten around to putting this together but I'm waiting on a mike king preorder. Just as soon as I take care of that I'll look into doing another import from Cedric.
Yes, I know that I can order from wistuba via a U.S distributor. The problem is that spending $50 for shipping only is not very reasonable if you are ordering only one item. If 10 people or so joined an order, each person would only pay about $12 max including shipping from the leader of the group order to him/herself. That's okay if you are backed up. I would start a group order for Wistuba myself but i'm not really familiar with the whole process.
Maiden wrote:This year will be helis empty; all the interesting species are back order at wistuba's website. :/

I hope he will update soon with new stock.
Me too! I bet he will update in the next 2 months or even earlier because I checked an older post on his Facebook and it said that he restocked all of his plants last year on February 12th.
BrunoL liked this
By Dionae
Its just sarrs keep taking priority, I guess lol. I do want to do a wistuba order cus I want some hamatas. Let me take care of my preorder and I'll try to get a wistuba order together before the CC order. I'll post here when I can do it.
By BrunoL
I quoted wrong. Disregard this post
Last edited by BrunoL on Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By BrunoL
Dionae wrote:Its just sarrs keep taking priority, I guess lol. I do want to do a wistuba order cus I want some hamatas. Let me take care of my preorder and I'll try to get a wistuba order together before the CC order. I'll post here when I can do it.
Ok sounds like a plan! :D Keep an eye on the Wistuba website. I feel as if Mr. Wistuba is going to restock soon! ;)

Lol, I can see that you are really into sars! :mrgreen: I'm more of a Nep and VFT person. I only have one sar... :(
BrunoL liked this
By KissMegan
I would love to be in on something like this in the future. I have a huge list of helis I want from wistuba I just don't have the means to pay for them at the moment. I subscribed to this post and I'll see what happens :)
KissMegan liked this
By Maiden
BrunoL wrote: Me too! I bet he will update in the next 2 months or even earlier because I checked an older post on his Facebook and it said that he restocked all of his plants last year on February 12th.
Nice i saw that too. I hope he will add them very soon. I set a wistuba group order for Canadian growers on another forum. We will see ! :)
Maiden liked this
By BrunoL
Has anyone noticed that Wistuba was just updated yesterday? I checked to see if any new neps we're instock but there are none. On the side of the page it says "last updated 3.2.2015"
BrunoL liked this
By Maiden
Same for heliamphora section, nothing new :-/
Maiden liked this
My sundew isn’t eating!

How about your leaf cuttings? Did you get any pla[…]

Counting to infinity.

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!