FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By cbennett4041
I am here to give away a Sarracenia alata to anyone who wants it. Simply be the first to reply. Oh, and also you must agree to the following rules.

1. The winners of my giveaway MUST setup a giveaway of their own within 3 months of receiving their prize.
2. These giveaways must be for either plants or propagules of plants including, but not limited to seeds and cuttings.
3. Each one of these giveaways MUST come with this set of rules.

Shipping cost is $3 sent to my PayPal account. US only. Don't worry if you miss out; I plan on hosting more giveaways like this soon.

A teaser pic you ask? Okay.

Last edited by cbennett4041 on Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By bvalente
cbennett4041 wrote:I am here to give away this Sarracenia alata to anyone who wants it. Simply be the first to reply. Oh, and also you must agree to the following rules.

1. The winners of my giveaway MUST setup a giveaway of their own within 3 months of receiving their prize.
2. These giveaways must be for either plants or propagules of plants including, but not limited to seeds and cuttings.
3. Each one of these giveaways MUST come with this set of rules.

Shipping cost is $3 sent to my PayPal account. US only. Don't worry if you miss out; I plan on hosting more giveaways like this soon.

A teaser pic you ask? Okay.

:D

These giveaways are a great way for interest. I'd love to participate.
By katya_dog1
Good for you! I do believe you are the first to do this since Bannanaman posted the original.
Glad to see it is happening!
By Eric
mlaluz23 wrote:Aww did I miss out?
Yep. But you can always wait for the next one!
By cbennett4041
I saw your posts about your new plants/addiction. Congrats! They are a great hobby.

I have more than a few Sarracenia divisions that will need homes over the next couple of weeks, so don't worry about the little one you missed out on. In fact, if you are interested, I can hit you up when I have some goodies to see if you are interested in them. I usually just ask for shipping reimbursement through PayPal (never much more than $5, really). I will keep you in mind!

Also, you should check out terraforums.com and sarracenia.proboards.com for two other awesome carnivorous plant communities.

Let me know if I can ever help!

-Corey
By mlaluz23
cbennett4041 wrote:
I saw your posts about your new plants/addiction. Congrats! They are a great hobby.

I have more than a few Sarracenia divisions that will need homes over the next couple of weeks, so don't worry about the little one you missed out on. In fact, if you are interested, I can hit you up when I have some goodies to see if you are interested in them. I usually just ask for shipping reimbursement through PayPal (never much more than $5, really). I will keep you in mind!

Also, you should check out terraforums.com and sarracenia.proboards.com for two other awesome carnivorous plant communities.

Let me know if I can ever help!

-Corey
Thank you! Yes please do so! Image Image Image Image

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Not what you would expect...

The old trailer is kinda spooky as it is, withou[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!