FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By bvalente
This is a pretty much brand new 2ft 4 bulb T5HO structure. Comes with all necessary wiring/cords that you would get new and the original box and packaging. The only reason I am selling this is because I recently acquired a 600W LED and no longer need the T5HO anymore. :lol:

Each bulb puts out 2000+ lumens and will come with the fixture. The fixture itself has built in reflectors. It is great for growing carnivorous plants or any plants really, I was recently using it to grow peppers, so it has more than enough output to handle jobs.

It has two switches, each activates a different set of bulbs, with both switches on all of the bulbs are on.

The bulbs are pretty much brand new. There coloration is: (3) 6500k bulbs and (1) 3000k bulb), a perfect blend for almost any plant.

Price is 80$ plus whatever it is to be shipped. This is a steal . I would be using it if it weren't for my LED, my loss is your gain :D Just wanting to help some more growers out. Plenty of people on here can vouch for me.
By David F
Can vouch for bvalente especially with selling lights. Woot!
David F liked this
By bvalente
David F wrote:Can vouch for bvalente especially with selling lights. Woot!
Thank you David!! Hope the ones I sold you are doing well for you :D
By bvalente
SEWinans wrote:Any idea how much shipping would be to Apalachin New York?
I would say roughly 30-38$. I could ship the lights no problem once I receive payment for the lights, once I figure out what shipping is, you can just send another payment for it after that if you want. One for the lights then for the shipping. That way we know Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By bvalente
Interested in trades as well. Mostly a grow tent for my peppers to keep all the LED lighting in so my basement doesn't glow purple :lol: but I am open for everything

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

Yellowish leaves on N. ventrata

So, what's your watering frequency? :)

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Drosera germination time

I planted seven different types of seeds on 03/09/[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Counting to infinity.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!