FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By bigpurp57
I am moving to a place where I will not have enough southern sun for my eaters to grow correctly an will not have enough space for all of them anyway so I am hoping to sell some of them while they are dormant and if you live locally then you can have the plant and the pot it is in. I have had most of these for three years and were mature when I bought them. A lot of them have many divisions and big grow points so growing new plants from the center or division will be easy to do, will make you a good deal but S&H must be paid by you and it will be bare root. The hybrids are $25 (the second and third to last pics) make me an offer on the others, they all flowered last spring and you should be able to get seed next spring if you know how, these are all in dormancy right now so it is the best time to get them.

By Eric
Edit:
I wouldn't mind picking up this:

Offer PM'd.
Last edited by Eric on Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Eric
Dionae wrote:Crazy! Another Eric beat me to it. Its cool. Big purp can just sell the VFTs to you and you can let me have half for Christmas:D.
Hey if you wanna pitch in I wouldn't mind splitting the divs once spring rolls around. ;)
Eric liked this
By Eric
Came by Tim's place yesterday. If you are considering coming by I'd highly recommend it, he's a very nice guy, even gave me a freebie to go along with the pot of what I'm guessing is Jaws. No labels to be seen but I can assure you that the visit is worth it. :)
Eric liked this
alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

*Phew* Okay, hadn't updated this is awhile. :l[…]

Well.. its been a few weeks. I've watched my dog l[…]

All Mineral Media

I just got the Pinguicula soil mix from CalCarn […]

Counting to infinity.

FTS Deep Red Guerrilla

they are waking up! https://i.imgur.com/d7iJ3aF.[…]

What’s happening

Im not sure how strong the grow lights are but the[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Here is the photo, didn’t upload for some re[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

That is one heck of a setup. What are all the larg[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!