FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Dionae
I have 1 sundew, 1 vft and 1 sarracenia for 1 beginner. All you have to do is pay shipping($6 for small priority box). You must have less than ten plants to qualify. I'm trying to help a noob increase their collection:). Just sign up and I'll pick a winner in a week.

Last edited by Dionae on Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dionae, Dionae, Dionae and 10 others liked this
By poru_desu
Dionae wrote:I have 1 sundew, 1 vft and 1 sarracenia for 1 beginner. All you have to do is pay shipping. You must have less than ten plants to qualify. I'm trying to help a noob increase their collection:). Just sign up and I'll pick a winner in a week.

1.poru_desu
Oooooooo, you so nice! :shock:
Sign me up PUUUHHLEEEEZZZZZZZ! :D

I'm a noob, with only 6 VFTs ... so far! And one ping!!
Here's my pokemon list:

http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/post2 ... ml#p214343
poru_desu liked this
By poru_desu
jevon wrote:Sign me up too...I only have four VFTS and a nepenthes pitcher
If we end up the only two on this list, I'll split the winnings with you!
If you don't mind me keeping the sarracenia :P I'll even pay for your shipping!

Dionae wrote:I have 1 sundew, 1 vft and 1 sarracenia for 1 beginner. All you have to do is pay shipping($6 for small priority box). You must have less than ten plants to qualify. I'm trying to help a noob increase their collection:). Just sign up and I'll pick a winner in a week.

1. poru_desu
2. jevon
By Goodkoalie
Dionae wrote:I have 1 sundew, 1 vft and 1 sarracenia for 1 beginner. All you have to do is pay shipping($6 for small priority box). You must have less than ten plants to qualify. I'm trying to help a noob increase their collection:). Just sign up and I'll pick a winner in a week.

I love this idea. I am thinking of doing the same in a few weeks

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
By jwbates26
For those who are new to this. It makes it very simple for Eric (Dionae) if you follow these instructions. Instead of replying "sign me up" Highlight the list of names starting at 1 and Copy and Paste the entire list of names into a new post than add your name in the next available spot. Make sure you don't leave anyone out. It just makes everything simplified. You don't have to go through all the quotes and it looks a lot cleaner.
1. poru_desu
2. jevon
By katya_dog1
Is that counting or not counting seedlings? Because I have 53 vft seedlings, but if not, then
1. Poru_Desu
2. Jevon
3. Katya_Dog1
If seedlings count, I completely understand! I just saw this and thought I would do it, even if I do not win.
Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Any ideas?

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!