FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss any carnivorous plant that doesn't fit in the above categories here or general chat about carnivorous plants

Moderator: Matt

By ps3isawesome
Okay, so I know this pictures does not even do justice to the variety they got there. I was literally standing at each section going "aww, oh my god, gezus" the whole entire time. I spent about 1 hour and 30 minutes because I had to go to a BBQ.

Also, the second to last picture with all the pings, there is a board on the wall with live moss mounted with various cp plants. It even had cephalotus!!

Of course I took some new plants home with me. In the process of setting up a Terrarium for some of them. I had an awesome time and totally gonna go back with a better camera and bring back home more pictures!!!!!!

ps3isawesome liked this
By MrsMuscipula
Nice shots! I love that moss board, so interesting! I love that crazy mound of Darlingtonia too.

And OMG SO MANY CEPHS! I went there earlier this year, in maybe March or April and they didn't have any cephs available.

Did you meet Damon or Peter? Damon is ridiculously friendly and awesome. And I got just too nervous and shy to talk to Peter. :P
By ps3isawesome
Matt
Ya it was too bad I had to leave early other wise I would have stayed much longer. So much to see
MrsMuscipula
ha I was so busy looking at everything. The board was really awesome, someone was explaining the idea to us. So many cute little plants on it.

So many of EVERYTHING!!!!!!! the ceph were so cute.

I met Peter but I didn't talk to him. I wanted to say "hey i bought your digital book so too bad I don't have anything for you to sign" but thought I should prob leave him alone. hahhah I was kinda shy
By Goodkoalie
MrsMuscipula wrote:Nice shots! I love that moss board, so interesting! I love that crazy mound of Darlingtonia too.

And OMG SO MANY CEPHS! I went there earlier this year, in maybe March or April and they didn't have any cephs available.

Did you meet Damon or Peter? Damon is ridiculously friendly and awesome. And I got just too nervous and shy to talk to Peter. :P
Wow really? I have alaways thought of them as reversed. Peter is nice and friendly and I am to shy to talk to Damon. I am really shy, I only talk to people after they approach me first though ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
By MrsMuscipula
Goodkoalie wrote:
MrsMuscipula wrote:Nice shots! I love that moss board, so interesting! I love that crazy mound of Darlingtonia too.

Wow really? I have alaways thought of them as reversed. Peter is nice and friendly and I am to shy to talk to Damon. I am really shy, I only talk to people after they approach me first though ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
How funny we feel the reversed way! I think Damon approached me first. He struck me as being very outgoing, so I found him easy to talk to. Peter was busy signing books and talking to people so I didn't want to butt in.

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I got mine from a website in the […]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Could you send photos?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240424/a61a408[…]

Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!