FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live outside the US, UK or EU

Moderator: Matt

By bowlyB
Hey everyone
indian hobbyists can contact me for CP's. i grow (currently, more types soon) venus flytrap by tissue culture - it's an unnamed giant clone.

Anyone from india can contact me for carnivorous plants if they want, i'll be happy to share.

Ishaan
By psv
Hi, I am Sachin. I want to buy a Venus fly trap , sundew and pitcher plant. I live in Maharashtra, India. Can anyone help plz.

Thanks,
Sachin.
By balaji hustler
Hey guys looks lik I got stung by the cp bug too :) ! The problem here s Ive bought lotta seeds from ebay and amazon and non of em germinated , im really disappointed that I couldn't grow one of these monster all by my self :( so if any of u r willing to share some of the seeds that you have id be more than happy to recive it from an experienced grower ! magnatron9090@hotmail.com
By prasadgyd
Hello ,

I am from Hyderabad, can any one tell me where i can find venus fly trap plants or seeds. I have ordered from amazon but those seeds are now growing, i have planted 2 months ago. Please give me the information . How much cost it will be?

Thanks,
Prasad.

id just leave it on its own and itll either sort i[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!