FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Sarracenia, Heliamphora, Darlingtonia, Cephalotus plant care here

Moderator: Matt

By trooperkris
This will be the last plant that I buy this year, so I wanted to do a final review for the 2014 growing season.
I bought a second S. leucophylla from California carnivores, and like every other time, I was in awe of the plant I received.
It was even larger than the leucophylla that I had ordered from them the first time.
It also came with an unexpected bonus: several large drosera, labeled 'D. Triffida'
My package arrived in 3 days. The cost of the plant was $9, but the shipping cost shot the total price through the roof. :o
Also, I've come up with the idea to start making video unboxing/reviews for the plants I buy over the 2015 growing season, since I have searched YouTube for similar videos, but have found only a few.

Here is a picture of my plants :)
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg (264.76 KiB) Viewed 1853 times
By Goodkoalie
Nice pants. My only complaint with them is the overpriced shipping and the higher plant price. I could got my leuco for 12.00 and i could get a nice one with location data from mike wang for about 20.00 dollers. I feel like you get sent smaller plants when you order online.

I always enjoy visiting california carnivores and i always buy several things whenever i visit.
ps3isawesome wrote:I recently got one too!

Your plant for sure has a 2 growing points.
By dyCSUS
Uhm i have to agree with Goodkoalie, the plants you receive from online are just puny. CC is a great source if you really cant find CPs in your area and dont mind paying a lot extra...Check out Mikewangs sale page or other sales that are posted on the Sarracenia forum. In addition, the CP Trade/sale group on facebook occasional has sales for pretty awesome prices. There are plenty of other sources of CPs if your keep an eye out for them.

Hey there, welcome to the forums! If you have a[…]

Brushes For Pollination

I just use Q - tips and they work pretty well for […]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

It's all good, just funnin'. SASE received. Order[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

1 year old cape!

Update on the plant in the first post. It has for[…]

(Canada) Y's Exotics Group Order

Hosting this on the CPSC Forums (although you don'[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!