FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss carnivorous plant websites here

Moderator: Matt

By Goodkoalie
Hi all, i made a blog to show updates on my plants, educate new growers, and provide you all with something to read. I will try to post at least once a day for the first month or two. It will also provide vendor reviews, and trade reviews. It will be mostly about sarracenia and venus fly traps. Thanks so much and please check it out. Please let me know if i need to fix or change something. It is just a start, but i am sure that better posts will be posted as i post more posts/
Blog link
Goodkoalie, Goodkoalie liked this
By roarke
Goodkoalie wrote:Hi all, i made a blog to show updates on my plants, educate new growers, and provide you all with something to read. I will try to post at least once a day for the first month or two. It will also provide vendor reviews, and trade reviews. It will be mostly about sarracenia and venus fly traps. Thanks so much and please check it out. Please let me know if i need to fix or change something. It is just a start, but i am sure that better posts will be posted as i post more posts/
Blog link
Now you done it... I must add you to my blogspot links :D
roarke liked this
By Goodkoalie
I am happy with how this is turning out. I added my growlist and a sales page where i can add seeds and plants i have extras of for sale.
My sundew isn’t eating!

Sadly my leaf cuttings haven’t grown probabl[…]

Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mi[…]

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!