FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

List the plants you grow

Moderator: Matt

By katya_dog1
Wow. I turn thirteen in two days and I only have a bunch of Fine tooth x red, Fts Maroon monster, Jaws, and a typical. Very nice list. 11.... Still can't get over that. Are those Beardies on your avatar yours? And also, you are so lucky living in California. They have so many carnivorous retail nurseries. I live two hours from Wilmington where you can go see wild flytraps and there is NOT ONE NURSERY.
By katya_dog1
Oh, and a bunch of flytrap seedlings. Just so you know, I saw that you posted in the "who are you really" so that is how I know you are 11. When do you think you will have seeds from your D. Capensis "Wide leaf"?
By Goodkoalie
katya_dog1 wrote:Wow. I turn thirteen in two days and I only have a bunch of Fine tooth x red, Fts Maroon monster, Jaws, and a typical. Very nice list. 11.... Still can't get over that. Are those Beardies on your avatar yours? And also, you are so lucky living in California. They have so many carnivorous retail nurseries. I live two hours from Wilmington where you can go see wild flytraps and there is NOT ONE NURSERY.
Nice. I i turned 14 in january. I love seeing a bunch of younger growers. There are a ton of cp nursreys in Cali. There is california carnivores, a couple nursreys in halfmoon bay, and some in southern ca;
Goodkoalie liked this
By katya_dog1
Lucky Californians. You still have to deal with all the cancer stuff though. ;)
By katya_dog1
Blue tonged skinks? Wow was I far off. I have never seen a blue tongue skink, only five lined skinks, but man do skinks bite. Wild ones, I mean.
By sPacer
Sure, I have to keep this message quick, but I would be interested in:

s.minor
s.psittacina
d.dithotoma giant
d.filiformis tracyii
d.filiformis giant
By charlie
I just moved to portland! Plants are finicky, but recovering.

http://www.worldsrareplants.com is their web, but go to the store (the real thing is a lot better).

Just to let you know I need to update this grow list.
By Goodkoalie
That nursery is amazing. @charlie I think we went to the same one, is that one next to A few other nursreys? I forgot the name of the one I went to.

The one I went to is amazing. The owner was super nice and showed me and my father his private collection in the back. He sold me a few nice clones from his private collection. He also showed us his propagation center, seedlings, and a few of his WIP plants.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

*Phew* Okay, hadn't updated this is awhile. :l[…]

Well.. its been a few weeks. I've watched my dog l[…]

All Mineral Media

I just got the Pinguicula soil mix from CalCarn […]

Counting to infinity.

FTS Deep Red Guerrilla

they are waking up! https://i.imgur.com/d7iJ3aF.[…]

What’s happening

Im not sure how strong the grow lights are but the[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Here is the photo, didn’t upload for some re[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

That is one heck of a setup. What are all the larg[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!