FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Drone232
I attempted to send this man a private message about his sundew seeds and the purchase thereof. But it seems his user ID cannot be found so I guess he no longer belongs to the forum. Sad, I like red sundews and Sarracenia and wanted more of them. I guess I'll wait till autumn when temperate carnivores start making seed pods and users start selling them.
By Matt
Drone232 wrote:I attempted to send this man a private message about his sundew seeds and the purchase thereof. But it seems his user ID cannot be found so I guess he no longer belongs to the forum.
If you click the "PM" button under his avatar, you should be able to send him a PM via the forum. Not sure what's happening on the community side of the site where his profile isn't found.
By killerplants4realz
These are temperate Sundew s. But I bring them inside in the winter to stay out of dormancy and not freeze. They have another red form in florida. Sow them whenever indoors with grow lights. I will have more seeds mid September. I have no idea why you cant see my profile?

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? No, He hates ants. But I am pretty sur[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

I will need to check out our local TJ's. Normally […]

Order received. Your order number is 1642. I'll PM[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

This was the shipment that arrived while I was the[…]

What’s happening

It was rot Im not sure if it was root rot or crown[…]

Congrats on being a new flytrap owner! The trap wi[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!