FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By ironjaws
I finished harvesting all my seeds and I've got 150+ seeds! Not too shabby for my first season, eh ;) ? I didn't do any cross pollinations, nature took care of that. My flowering flytraps were: Justina Davis, Paradisia, FTS Maroon Monster, Trichterfalle and a couple of Typicals(one of which had flowers with at least 6 petals on each flower, don't know if that's common).

I'm offering the seeds for sell or trade. All within the US please :) .
For sale:
50 seeds/$10
25 seeds/$8

If offering a trade, the number of seeds sent will depend on the plant being traded. I'm interested in:
Seeds(flytraps, sundews, Mexican pings if you have any, sarracenia)
Flytraps-A2, Fused Tooth, Knuckle Duster, Cupped Trap, Coquillage, Creeping Death, Purple Ambush, DC XL, Biohazard, Or any freak flytrap
Sarracenia- Gates of Hell, Mitchelliana
Pings-Seductora, Pirouette, Esseriana,
Or anything awesome.

PM me and we can work out a deal.
Last edited by ironjaws on Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Goodkoalie
I madde a stupid mistake again, same as last year. I had all my flytrap seeds on a sheet of paper drying out, then i accidently knocked it over. This has happened every time i have had flytrap seeds.

Would you be interested in trading? I currently have some D. capensis alba and S. oreophila "alabama" x Flava var. cupurea and will have some oped seeds in the fall.
By ironjaws
Goodkoalie wrote:I madde a stupid mistake again, same as last year. I had all my flytrap seeds on a sheet of paper drying out, then i accidently knocked it over. This has happened every time i have had flytrap seeds.

Would you be interested in trading? I currently have some D. capensis alba and S. oreophila "alabama" x Flava var. cupurea and will have some oped seeds in the fall.
I almost tipped over some of the seeds when my dog barked unexpectedly right behind me!

I would absolutely be interested in trading! PM me!!!

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!