FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By killerplants4realz
tish wrote:Hi. Im into vft but they are not doing well in my enviroment where I stay. So I am now crazy in cephs and next are sundew. I just ordered 2 different petiolaris-complex waiting for arrival :)
Where did you find petiolaris complex? Yeah if you are in a desert arid place VFT have to be covered so it will provide humidity. How do you private chat? I thought I was. But I wasnt.
By tish
I heard vft are best in cool enviroment but it is oppsite here. Its gets as hot 30 to 35 degrees C from march to oct. And never hit below 28. The humidity is high in my country. I live on an tropical island city Singapore and we are on the equator.

Petioralis complex. It's available in some europe nurseries. Most of them like The D. Falconeri would like my condition here as its hot and humid . But im not sure if you are able to get to where you are. Try carnivoria.eu
By killerplants4realz
It is very humid in wilmington NC where all the VFT s come from. All you should have to do with your traps is follow NC coast weather pattern. Put them fridge during wilmington NC winter time. I bet Texas pitchers and dews would do good in singapore? East Texas and Houston feels like Singapore humidity. Are you from UK originally? Yeah I will get some Cephs someday they are funny looking plants. Hope your week is good.
tish wrote:I heard vft are best in cool enviroment but it is oppsite here. Its gets as hot 30 to 35 degrees C from march to oct. And never hit below 28. The humidity is high in my country. I live on an tropical island city Singapore and we are on the equator.

Petioralis complex. It's available in some europe nurseries. Most of them like The D. Falconeri would like my condition here as its hot and humid . But im not sure if you are able to get to where you are. Try carnivoria.eu
By killerplants4realz
killerplants4realz wrote:You are very nice person. Thanks. When I get some of my plants a little bigger I will hook you up. What have you been looking for? I am a Chef and grow herbs veg also. How long have you been into CPs? Thanks again.
roarke wrote:
killerplants4realz wrote:Does any one have any free CP seeds? Also looking for Wooly Sundew seeds. Thanks and have a great week.
I have a question for you. From wich country are you from ? Below your avatar there is none.
roarke wrote:
killerplants4realz wrote:Does any one have any free CP seeds? Also looking for Wooly Sundew seeds. Thanks and have a great week.
I have a question for you. From wich country are you from ? Below your avatar there is none.
USA.
By kronos1996
Many Salvias are animal prrof but not all... If you smell the leaf and it should dgive you a good idea of how animal proof that variety is. Bog Salvia is one of the best... I grow approximately 50-60 herbs, mostly culinary varieties. 18 thymes, 7 Oregano, 9 Mints and many rarer and unusual herbs plus all the other basics etc. If you want a culinary herb I probably have it! LOL although I am partial to Echinacae for its beauty so I grow 5 of those...

For $7 I'd have to pick one of those up myself!

Congrats on being a new flytrap owner! The trap wi[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

I got you. Order received. Your order number is 1[…]

I think I could achieve something similar wi[…]

Not what you would expect...

There are no mounds of moss in the picture. There[…]

Damn, I think one of the sundews rotted away. No i[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!