FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By littleflight
Hi everyone! I'm new here, and think this might be the perfect place to find exactly what I'm looking for.

I'm in search of a sun pitcher for terrarium growth - preferably a Heliamphora heterodoxa or Heliamphora pulchella. I'm not looking for a full sized plant, I'd be over the moon happy with a rooted cutting or plant offshoot or two.

I'd be happy to pay or trade - right now I don't have a ton - lots of cape sundews and 3-4 year old standard VTFs with lots of traps, but I do have a very pretty D. omissa hybrid thats been sending out some new plants recently, and I'd be happy to share.

Thanks for having me here, and for all of the great info I've seen exchanged- I'm excited to be here!

Best, Nikki
By markus13
I only have one H. heterodoxa and one H. pulchella. Unfortunately both are about a year away from being overcrowded enough for me to unpot them and split them up. I do however have some H.minor available in this post - http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/new-p ... 23976.html. They are all flowering size so I don't know if you'll be interested.
markus13 liked this
By littleflight
markus13 wrote:I only have one H. heterodoxa and one H. pulchella. Unfortunately both are about a year away from being overcrowded enough for me to unpot them and split them up. I do however have some H.minor available in this post - http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/new-p ... 23976.html. They are all flowering size so I don't know if you'll be interested.

Thanks for the offer, they are beautiful plants for sure and I wish I could snatch one up! One of the reasons (well, the main reason, really) I was looking for a division or very young plant is because I'm on a tight budget until I go back to teaching in the fall, and bigger plants are a bit too rich for my blood right now. I am just dying to have a Heli in my collection!!
Unkown sarracenia

I got these sarracenia from sarracenia northwest a[…]

worm in substrate?

Found this in with my seedlings.. is it a worm?

looks ok but i wanted to pass on what i am doing. […]

I've acquired some Avid and wanted some advice on […]

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!