FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By markus13
My collection has gotten a little too big so I need to make some room. Paypal payments only and all plants will be shipped bare root. I'm not interested in doing trades at this time and please USA orders only. PM me if interested. All pictures were taken today 5/7/2014. If you buy multiple standard sized plants S&H will be $8 for the first plant and then $1 each for additional plants. Extra large plants that are 12+ inches in diameter will have a S&H rate of $15 due to the large packaging.

This plant is a hybrid with unknown parentage. It's a female and I call it N. m&m. It's one of the easiest plants in my collection and these are basil divisions that I took over a year ago.

ALL GONE!

Thanks for looking.
Last edited by markus13 on Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
By markus13
All plants paid for as of 5/11/2014 will be shipped out on 5/12/2014. I will pm tracking info.
By ego3k
I got them today. They look great! Excellent packing job by the way, very caring and meticulous! Thanks again.
By SavageGoldfish
I quite like that "M&M" plant, nice peristome, would be interested in it if it hasn't gone to ebay yet. When you say it's an easy plant, is it a good windowsill grower?
By markus13
SavageGoldfish wrote:I quite like that "M&M" plant, nice peristome, would be interested in it if it hasn't gone to ebay yet. When you say it's an easy plant, is it a good windowsill grower?
It's still available. I have it in a grow tent at the moment, but last year I grew it on a windowsill with no problems.
By SavageGoldfish
Ok, sounds good to me. I don't have any special setups (yet!) so I like to stick with hardy windowsill plants. I think I'll take it :D
By markus13
This plant is about as easy as they come. Before I got the grow tent I would move it all the time, from outside in my backyard to inside my three seasons porch, back to outside then inside to a windowsill and it never stopped pitchering. I have to say it's one of the easiest Neps that I've ever grown. Send me a pm if you want it and we can take care of the details.

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!