FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Share photos of your Venus Fly Traps here.

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
ilikewhatido wrote:How big can Crimson Sawtooth get? If it gets bigger than 1.5 then I will have to include it in my next order!
Yes, the traps on FTS Crimson Sawtooth can get up to 1.5 inch or so on a full size plant. But almost all flytraps that aren't abnormally small can get traps around that size when fully grown.
bannister wrote:ny chance we can get a tour of the tissue culture laboratory?
There's not much to see really, but yeah, I can post some photos when I get back home.
Matt liked this
By jht-union
Matt wrote:jht-union wrote:
Wow, awesome looking VFT's! A reminder of all the VFT"s I had before!

Thanks Jacobo! Yes, you had quite a nice collection of VFTs at one point! So sad that you had to part with them
Yes! I should be able to start growing them again now, there is a tiny problem, money :( .

Remember the greenhouses, I live just two minutes away from the place that I donated them to. They were kind enough that they are giving me access to both greenhouses to grow and sell carnivorous plants for the benefit of the farm. I have started already and arranging the tubs like I had them.
On top of that, I will be making a self-sustainable bog garden outside in my place, so hopefully I can get plants from all of you soon!

I do need donations to start with the farm, but I have not posted at all about that anywhere....but soon I will! :)
I will post pics of the greenhouses and my few CP's that I have now, my camara is not working at the moment.
alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! […]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!!

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!