FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By kronos1996
You all know what time it is! The time to dig up, separate and trade/share our favorite plants with each other! This thread is dedicated to arranging trades and posting shopping lists.

I'll get the ball rolling... I have several young FTS "Crimson Sawtooth" (About 8-10) that I don't really even have room for and I will trade for other named cultivars. Because of how many there are I will trade them on a 2 to 1 basis especially if its a cultivar I REALLY want. I may also have a young "Grun"

Shopping List: Bohemian Garnet, Lunatic Fringe, Purple Ambush, FTS Flaming Lips, Jaws, Long Red Fingers, Korean Melody Shark

Secondary List: A2, B-52, Green Dragon, Petite Dragon

So just post a list of what you have to trade and a list of what you want in return!

Let the trading begin!

P.S. This might be premature for those of you in northern states... It's already in the 80's-90's here in the south.
By Wikiwakawakawee
It was 102F here yesterday :|
By bvalente
kronos1996 wrote:You all know what time it is! The time to dig up, separate and trade/share our favorite plants with each other! This thread is dedicated to arranging trades and posting shopping lists.

I'll get the ball rolling... I have several young FTS "Crimson Sawtooth" (About 8-10) that I don't really even have room for and I will trade for other named cultivars. Because of how many there are I will trade them on a 2 to 1 basis especially if its a cultivar I REALLY want. I may also have a young "Grun"

Shopping List: Bohemian Garnet, Lunatic Fringe, Purple Ambush, FTS Flaming Lips, Jaws, Long Red Fingers, Korean Melody Shark

Secondary List: A2, B-52, Green Dragon, Petite Dragon

So just post a list of what you have to trade and a list of what you want in return!

Let the trading begin!

P.S. This might be premature for those of you in northern states... It's already in the 80's-90's here in the south.

Just got an order from Matt the other day on some starter Jaws, I just planted them in some LFSM (you can check my threads if you're interested). And some good looking typicals.
By PhantomBlink
I have slim snappers and kms of various sizes, and one young division of a b52 for trade

Im willing to trade in two weeks time (after my finals are over), so if you want to barter hit me with a message and I can show pictures

Note: my plants are grown indoors under fluorescent light so you will have to aclimate them to sun

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
By stubbingsj
Hey guys, here's what I have:

- About 10 or so Fused tooth babies (1 1/2 - 2" in diameter)
- Typicals
- 4 S. minor adults (6 - 7" tall)
- 9 S. minor babies (1 cm tall)

Willing to trade for:

- D. Muscipula "purple ambush"
- D. Muscipula "DCXL"
- Money ssp. dollars var. cash or check
By SFLguy
stubbingsj wrote: - Money ssp. dollars var. cash or check
I should add that to my want list

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk
SFLguy liked this
By mnwatson1
SFLguy wrote:
stubbingsj wrote: - Money ssp. dollars var. cash or check
I should add that to my want list

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk
. I'd love to add that to my GROW list! XD

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk
mnwatson1 liked this
By Cephman84
I have some nice 'B-52's' and 'Dutch Delights' for trade! I can send som pics if you would like?

id just leave it on its own and itll either sort i[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!