FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By Venatorphile
Since it's now spring, almost summer, and I'm on the road to becoming financially stable I'm looking to buy a VFT for myself, however when I place an order I'm a little confused by what the quantity implies. Is it the number of plants in the pot? Or is it the number of pots, with say 3 plants per pot? (Just as an example.)
By SFLguy
On fts it's usually one pot instead of one plant unless you order bare root, then it's just like 3 or 4 plants, up to eight from what I've heard.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk
By dmagnan
If you buy potted plants, the "quantity" is the number of pots you're getting. Like SLFguy says, Matt is generous with number of plants, and if you order a young plant you might get one medium-sized plant or multiple smaller plants. As an example, I ordered several flytraps recently and got both single plants for some and multiple for others. (I ordered bareroot and potted them myself).

*These were "Young" plants, except for the SW Giant which was a "starter"
Attachments:
8.jpg
8.jpg (360.36 KiB) Viewed 2989 times
dmagnan liked this
By Matt
Venatorphile wrote:Is it the number of plants in the pot? Or is it the number of pots, with say 3 plants per pot? (Just as an example.)
The intent is that when someone orders a (single) plant (potted or bare root), that's what they receive. The quantity specifies the number of plants that are being purchased. However, as SLFguy and Dave have explained, there are often multiple plants included in the pot or in bare root orders when a single plant is ordered. However, there is no guarantee of this; only that if you order one plant, you will definitely receive one plant of appropriate size.

Hope that helps clear things up!
Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Is This What To Look For?

Update: Just a couple pics of the end (beginning[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

Let me put a couple things together and I will pos[…]

So I thought I would enter my 3 sticky guys that I[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Without pics of the location of the trigger hairs […]

Hello all 👋 as post says looking to procure a Regi[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!