FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By pieguy452
Spring is arriving, and i am currently in the process of repotting all of my plants. Unfortunately, I've ran into a problem that I didn't think would happen so soon. I've ran out of room in my greenhouse :(

I love all my plants, but I have to make room for individual clones that I plan to collect in the future. That, and I also wanted to grow more plants than flytraps and also need the room for that. I have a ton of duplicates of certain clones of flytraps, and a ton of unnamed flytraps. I would like to sell them at a bargain price so that I may sell them more quickly (if possible). The money I get from selling these flytraps will go into collecting other flytraps I don't have yet :)

I would preferably like to sell the flytraps in small groups and in bulk. I am hoping to sell most of them within a month or so so I have room for my other flytraps that I have to repot. If anyone is interested, feel free to shoot me a pm!

Flytraps that i have duplicates of for sale (atleast ones I can remember off the top of my head)

FTS Maroon Monster
seed grown
Fine tooth x red
Vigorous
sawtooth- SOLD OUT
Justina Davis
Dutch Delight
FTS Etna
Red Pirahna- SOLD OUT
Paradisia
Dutch
Ill definitely throw in extras for anyone who orders, I've got more flytraps than I know what to do with at the moment :P
Last edited by pieguy452 on Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
By tish
I would love to help you out getting the Maroon monster but I'm half way across the world. I understand about space constrains and I face the same problem, that's why I'm selling my extras. Anyway all the best.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
By pieguy452
tish wrote:I would love to help you out getting the Maroon monster but I'm half way across the world. I understand about space constrains and I face the same problem, that's why I'm selling my extras. Anyway all the best.
Unfortunately, sending plants overseas is quite a tedious process, which is why I am also unable to ship worldwide :(

Your a fantastic grower, tish, and anyone would be lucky to get a hold of some of your plants :)

tgreene wrote:Price on the maroon monster, sawtooth and red piranha
Well, I have a bunch of medium and medium-small maroon monsters that I could sell at bundles of 6-8 for maybe $20? I have a few adult sawtooth I could sell for $7, and a bundle of red piranhas for $12. If any of these prices seem a little high, I'm open to negotiation!
pieguy452 liked this
By tgreene
Your prices seem spot on but I was only looking for 1 each and of course I pay shipping. If this works for you let me know, thank you
By tish
pieguy452 wrote:
tish wrote:I would love to help you out getting the Maroon monster but I'm half way across the world. I understand about space constrains and I face the same problem, that's why I'm selling my extras. Anyway all the best.
Unfortunately, sending plants overseas is quite a tedious process, which is why I am also unable to ship worldwide :(

Your a fantastic grower, tish, and anyone would be lucky to get a hold of some of your plants :)
Thank you pieguy452.You'd flattered me :D . I'm not very good with these plants, just very particular,impatient, insatiable. Probably because I've seen too many beautiful plants from everyone and you too :)
tish liked this
By pieguy452
Well, I have a few paradisia that are medium and young adult size, so a young adult and a medium one will cost around $8. FTS etna I can unfortunately only sell in groups of medium plants of 6-7 for around $15. Justina Davis I have individual young adults that I can sell for around $10.
By tgreene
pieguy452 wrote:

tgreene wrote:Price on the maroon monster, sawtooth and red piranha
Well, I have a bunch of medium and medium-small maroon monsters that I could sell at bundles of 6-8 for maybe $20? I have a few adult sawtooth I could sell for $7, and a bundle of red piranhas for $12. If any of these prices seem a little high, I'm open to negotiation!
Ok I will take a bundle of maroon monsters, an adult sawtooth and a bundle of red piranhas. I'll just have to make some more room, I'm not complaining.
By pieguy452
Red Piranha and Sawtooth are sold out :(

Still have boatloads of dutch and seed grown I'd be willing to sell at very reasonable prices!
By pieguy452
I have some bad news. Power went out last night while I was asleep and caused a freeze in my greenhouse. Went down to 19 degrees for the night. Almost all of my plants are damaged and are not in any condition to ship. They should pull through with their rhizome energy reserves, but that may take a while. So I will have to hold off all sales until then :(
By Eric
Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully they recover soon.
Eric liked this
Perlite from Ebay

yeah it does look realllly sketchy on their websit[…]

Yescom Altrnatives

I was considering this brand but it seems to be ou[…]

Will it likely recover?

Definitely chop the flowers off this year to help […]

Water Lettuce

Water lettuce is very calcium hungry for me, to th[…]

I didn't pollinate any of them. I'll be surprised […]

All Mineral Media

Do people generally buy the 50lb bag of turfac[…]

belloda requests D. capillaris (Butler Co., AL), […]

Another eBay Deal

Wow. Thats seems like a really good deal.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!