FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By Theplantman479
Hi,
I am thinking of placing a order on this website called lees botanacle garden. Does any one know the quality and how large the Nepenthes and Sarracenias they ship are. If you could post pics it would help greatly.
By Zombie_walker
I have heard good things about Lees Botanical Gardens, I plan on ordering from there soon myself. From other peoples posts here on the forum they say the plants are large for their price and he sometimes throws in free plants.
By WaSundew
I cannot stress to you how much I recommend Lees. They supply me with wholesale Sarrs, and never disappoint. Almost every sarr they have sent me has flowered the following spring for me. You can't beat the prices, and selection is very diverse. I highly recommend Lees- they are the only place I order Sarrs from. I have even emailed him occasionally to talk CPs, and he replies by the end of the day. Shipping is cheap and they ship super quick. I ordered 25 Sarrs last Friday and he shipped them this morning. Now for the Neps; I cannot say. I am definitely ordering some from him when it gets warmer (dang it Ohio). Good luck, and I wouldn't go anywhere else for Sarrs! Ps about every third order I make he throws in a bonus sarr!
WaSundew liked this
Repotting carnivorous plants

I repotted my new young carnivorous plants (see im[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Hey there, welcome to the forums! If you have a[…]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

It's all good, just funnin'. SASE received. Order[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

1 year old cape!

Update on the plant in the first post. It has for[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!