FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
Functionality to allow registered users to add a feedback about other users, similar to the eBay feedback system, has been added to the forum. You can leave either a postitive, neutral or negative review about an experience you've had with another user and the roles for that user are either buyer, seller or trade. The link to leave feedback for any user can be found under their username on any forum post. The numbers next to the "Feedback" label can be clicked to bring you to a form where feedback can be left. See below image:
Feedback.png
Feedback.png (147.23 KiB) Viewed 5286 times
A full list of users who have received feedback can be found at the following link, which is now displayed in the top right corner of every page next to the "Store" link:
http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/feedback.php

Feel free to post here with any questions, comments, feedback or suggestions about the new feature.
Matt, Matt, Matt and 3 others liked this
By Starchy
Very cool idea Matt! Is this feedback meant to represent experiences for sales and trades alone, or will it also include forum conversation feedback?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
By Zombie_walker
Hey Matt, when I try to leave feedback for someone after I click "Add Feedback" it doesn't do anything or load the page. At the top though it shows the little spinning circle like if it's trying to load but It never goes through. I even left the page open for awhile and came back and it never loaded. It does this to me on everyone's feedback page.

[Picture added. At the top you can see the loading circle, it just stays on this page.]
Loading....png
Loading....png (346.12 KiB) Viewed 5194 times
By Matt
Zombie_walker wrote:Hey Matt, when I try to leave feedback for someone after I click "Add Feedback" it doesn't do anything or load the page.
That's odd. It seemed to work fine for me when I tried a few users just now. Perhaps the server load was high when you were trying and there was a delay? Have you tried again recently?
By Matt
roarke wrote:Matt, but what is "Worse Users" ?
Yeah, I'm not too sure I like the way the feature works in this case. It's supposed to show the users with the worst feedback. But currently everyone has positive feedback, so it's showing people with just 1 positive feedback as the "worst users" because they have the lowest scores of anyone who has been rated (1 positive).
By xr280xr
Hey Matt, I just left you and Dionae some feedback and as I was leaving some for Leah, it occurred to me that I may have selected "Role" incorrectly. Is it supposed to be my role in the transaction or the role of the user I'm leaving feedback for?
Matt wrote:
roarke wrote:Matt, but what is "Worse Users" ?
so it's showing people with just 1 positive feedback as the "worst users" because they have the lowest scores of anyone who has been rated (1 positive).
lol, I hope I don't get any positive feedback :p
By Matt
xr280xr wrote:Is it supposed to be my role in the transaction or the role of the user I'm leaving feedback for?
I believe it's supposed to be the role of the user for who you're leaving feedback. But it is confusing and you're not the only one who will make that mistake. In the end, it probably doesn't matter much but rather the positive or negative feedback is the important part.
xr280xr wrote:lol, I hope I don't get any positive feedback :p
:lol:
Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Any ideas?

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!