FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By jwbates26
I typically try and run at least three miles every day. We have just started fall conditioning for winter sports at the school I work at so now we are doing kind of a cross fitness training. Wrestling is my sport. I've been part of it for just about 20 years. After high school I wrestled for a Junior College for two years. My team actually won the NJCAA National Championship in 2005. Since then I've coached wrestling at all levels. Kids club volunteer coach from ages 6 to high school. I've coached middles school for three years and I've coached high school for 8 years, I'm the number two guy, assistant varsity coach. I am a nationally certified wrestling coach. My high school team won the Kansas 5A State Championship in 2010. I still like getting on the mat and wrestling. Last summer I wrestled in the Sunflower State Games which is like the Kansas Olympics and Won my age/weight division in the folkstyle tournament. I'm not as young or as fast as I once was but it makes me feel pretty good whipping up on some teenagers. I have no problem knocking them down a step ;)
By coline
If I would say I do sports I would say I go running 10km if I go out to do so, other than that I would do swimming. Nothing on a regular schedule, so the thing I do here is mountain hiking, going to very interesting places to know them from up to 11200feet to sea level any road I see interesting on my non free time at google earth is a must go place. Trecks ranging from 10-25km at the moment.
Photos of my hikes:
http://www.panoramio.com/user/1045077
coline liked this

looks ok but i wanted to pass on what i am doing. […]

I've acquired some Avid and wanted some advice on […]

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!