FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By plantfreak1
Hi everyone. I have recently decided i have bit off more than i can chew with my nepenthes collection. I havent been able to give as much time to my plants as i would like to, and my apartment isnt really meeting their lighting needs even with a huge 300 watt CFL. Some of them have also gone nearly dry several times and dont look very happy.
The point is i need to get them out to people who can manage to care for these plants. I will post a picture of each plant for you to look at. Pm me if you would like to give a new home to one of these little guys. I will accept trades for plants, money, and possibly Paypal which we can discuss. I am interested in cacti or anything that can survive temps down to 20F without protection and is preferably a little drought tolerant. I also like anything small and interesting. Just no carnivores please.
I have left the dead pitchers and leaves on for you to see their condition, but they will be cleaned up before i send them.
First come first served. If someone wants to buy multiple plants this will help me, and cut down on your shipping cost.
Here are the plants. Serious inquires only please.
]
The attachment lantern alata.JPG is no longer available
2 growing points
2 growing points
lantern alata.JPG (46.65 KiB) Viewed 3835 times
sanguinea.JPG
sanguinea.JPG (36.65 KiB) Viewed 3835 times
ventricosa2.JPG
ventricosa2.JPG (35.43 KiB) Viewed 3835 times
gentle.JPG
gentle.JPG (38.71 KiB) Viewed 3835 times
Growth was stunted for awhile as you can see, but is on the mend.
Growth was stunted for awhile as you can see, but is on the mend.
reinwardtiana.JPG (45 KiB) Viewed 3835 times
Never pitchered for me. Got it cheap from Sarracenia NW because the tag was missing. They suspected it was alba.
Never pitchered for me. Got it cheap from Sarracenia NW because the tag was missing. They suspected it was alba.
unknown species.JPG (34.11 KiB) Viewed 3835 times
burkei x singalana.JPG
burkei x singalana.JPG (40.63 KiB) Viewed 3835 times
petiolata.JPG
petiolata.JPG (37.44 KiB) Viewed 3835 times
maxima ''wavy leaf''.JPG
maxima ''wavy leaf''.JPG (40.26 KiB) Viewed 3835 times
Has 3 growing stems but the top one is damaged.
Has 3 growing stems but the top one is damaged.
alata.JPG (41.46 KiB) Viewed 3835 times
Last edited by plantfreak1 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By plantfreak1
Send me a P.M. about the ones you are interested in. I plan to use the smallest usps flat rate box I can fit them in with plenty of bubble wrap. So just the cost of the box for shipping.
plantfreak1 liked this
By cyph3r_gfy
I'd be willing to take the Miranda and the x fusca off your hands, and give them a good home. Hit me up to talk details.
By plantfreak1
I am looking for any cacti of the lophophora genus( preferably williamsii) and mammilaria Theresa or luythii. Blossfeldia lillputina, any ariocarpus and trichicereus bridgesii.
If you are interested PM me. I will only answer pm inquires.
By plantfreak1
Sgtsarracenia, I didn't get your message. Try again. Still plenty plants up for grabs.
The following plants have already been spoken for.
Updated: oct. 2nd
Maxima x aristilochoides
Talangensis hybrid
Spathulata x fusca
Miranda
Alata
Maxima "wavy leaf"
Petiolata
Thanks all!
Last edited by plantfreak1 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
By SgtSarracenia
I just PMed you again, but I cannot find it myself. It is like I never even typed it. LOL

I am interested in any of them except the Home Depot Rescues ( I have plenty of my own LOL) or the ventricosa. I have Dragon Fruit Cactus, Stapelia gigantean, Stapelia sp (small maroon/burgundy flowers) and 8-10 more cactus and succulents but I do not know the species of. I could take generous cuttings of any of them that you are interested in. I also have some Sarrs and Drosera that I would be willing to trade. Let me know if anything interests you. It gets down to about 30f here in the winter. If you want I could try and take some pics, but I think you would have to give me an email address or someplace to send them to as I do not think the PM is working. At least not for me. LOL
By Harow
and here are the Petiolata and Maxima "wavy leaves" that I received.
They're smaller than I thought they'd be but it will be fun watching them grow.
Let's hope they're happy with their new environment (and the too big of a pot that I put each of them into :))
Thanks plantfreak1!

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!