FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By jipee
as the title says, ill pay $50 for any size and will also trade with rooted confetti plumeria($75 online usually) or cattleya/oncidium grab bag of 8 pbulbs

and for those of you who are wondering thats my cousin in my profile pic!
By markus13
I really don't think you're going to have much luck finding either one for $50. The cheapest that you will find a N. hamata is from Wistuba, but they are very small and need to be babied for a bit. Not to mention that with shipping and paperwork costs it makes getting just one quite a bit pricier. www.droseragemmae.com has hardened off Wistuba clones for sale, but with shipping it will cost you about $85. There's always Ebay, but they never go that cheap from what I've seen. The N. jamban is a bit harder to find and I only recall seeing one or two listed on Ebay in the last year and if I remember correctly they were not cheap either. Wistuba also has them but they go for $80 euros which is over $100 US dollars. You may be able to get one by emailing Tony at www.exoticplantsplus.com, but he would most likely have to add it to one of his Borneo Exotics orders, so you would be waiting to get it for quite awhile and I don't think that it would be that cheap considering the price Wistuba has them going for. Tony makes sure that all of his plants are in tip top shape before he sends them out. I've already waited over seven months for one of my reserved orders, but it was well worth the wait when I saw the quality of the plants. I have three N. hamatas, one Wistuba clone and two seed grown that I got from forum member BigBella on Ebay, and I paid well over $50 for all of them except for the Wistuba clone because I placed an order that was big enough to get free shipping so that one cost me around $50. Here's a link to a page on Exotic Plants Plus that shows a tray of N. jamban that he got in and their progression to being ready for shipping. http://www.exoticplantsplus.com/WhyUs.htm
By jipee
i know, i just wanted to see :D ;)
any tenuis, bicalcarata, ampullaria,veithcii or jacq's???????? :D
By markus13
Well now, I may have a nice small N. jacquelinae for $50, but with shipping it would probably be $57. I'm not sure if I want to get rid of it, but I have three small ones so maybe I can. I can supply pics of it if you want, and of course you will, so as soon as I get a chance i'll try to post some.
By ramdacc
I've got some seed grown jambans I would be willing to let go of for $50 each. They are a year old and doing quite well.

Congratulations! Those are beautiful plants. I&r[…]

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of […]

My sundew isn’t eating!

Sadly my leaf cuttings haven’t grown probabl[…]

Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!