FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By ironjaws
Though I am new to cultivating plants, I find flytraps extremely intriguing. On my list of wants are, and in no particular order:

Flytraps-
- Creeping Death
- Purple Ambush
- Alien
-DC XL
-Triton
- Cup Trap
-Cheerleader
-Angel Wings
-FTS Archangel
-Any "freak" flytrap

Sarracenia-
- S. x mitchelliana x willisii
- Gates of Hell
- Medusa

Hopefully I'll be able to find these babies and give them a good home :D . I'm sure that my list will expand as time goes on :lol: .
Last edited by ironjaws on Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:19 am, edited 16 times in total.
By ironjaws
I'd also like to have a BIG POT O' SEED GROWNS :D !

Imma have to find me a big pot and some seeds, it'll be my first time growing flytraps from seed. I'm planning on doing this next spring but I'm already kinda excited about it.
By Droseracloner314
Good luck on your seed growns! I'm a few months into my first set and they are very fun to grown from seed. Did you still need a Maroon Monster? Good growing!
By ironjaws
Droseracloner314 wrote:Good luck on your seed growns! I'm a few months into my first set and they are very fun to grown from seed. Did you still need a Maroon Monster? Good growing!
Thanks, Droseracloner314 :D . I imagine that having an already developed flytrap plant and caring for it is way different that sowing the seeds and watching them bust out of the cramped little space and finally put out mini-traps. Yeah I'm still looking for a maroon monster, I'm still looking for most of the plants on my list, actually. Although I'm having second thoughts about the Purple Ambush; I saw the auction on ebay :shock: , they ARE beautiful plants, worth every penny. Good growing to you too :D !
By Droseracloner314
Yeah the purple ambush is still not on my list! And I was determined to get that one off eBay, seriously I was going to spend whatever I needed........ And then I forgot about the auctuion for about ten minutes. I was so upset. I saw what it went for and was ready to pay much more than that so I was bummed about my absent mindedness! My Alien was far worse of a bill but its worth every penny. If you can find one! I'd be happy to send you a maroon monster, I have three. They are my favorite all red cultivar. And they get massive! Let me know if you want one. Good luck on your list. I started collecting in the beginning of January this year and now I'm up to my eyeballs in flytraps! Have a good one!
By ironjaws
Droseracloner314 wrote:Yeah the purple ambush is still not on my list! And I was determined to get that one off eBay, seriously I was going to spend whatever I needed........ And then I forgot about the auctuion for about ten minutes. I was so upset. I saw what it went for and was ready to pay much more than that so I was bummed about my absent mindedness! My Alien was far worse of a bill but its worth every penny. If you can find one! I'd be happy to send you a maroon monster, I have three. They are my favorite all red cultivar. And they get massive! Let me know if you want one. Good luck on your list. I started collecting in the beginning of January this year and now I'm up to my eyeballs in flytraps! Have a good one!
Aw, I forgot to add Alien to my list, thanks for reminding me :) !

Oh, seriously :o ?! I'd LOVE to have a maroon monster :D ! That is extremely kind of you to offer :D .I started collecting this year also, as a birthday gift to myself. Wow, I don't know what to do with myself right now, I'd seriously love to have a maroon monster :D :D :D . This is just proof that the folks here are VERY, VERY, VERY super cool!
By ironjaws
Hey, Droseracloner314,

I've got to tell ya' something :oops: . I just got my order that I put into the flytrap ranch today. I don't know what I'm thinking, but I ordered a Maroon Monster along with a Big Mouth and a WIP Slim Snapper (I'll post pics in my grow list). I thought I had ordered something else :? . So I must retract my accepting your offer of a Maroon Monster. I seriously appreciate that you offered to send me one :) . So in return, if I have a plant that you'd like, I'd be happy to send you one. :D . I'd just like to wait for them to get acclimated before I have to uproot and ship, etc. :D
By ironjaws
Goodkoalie wrote:Are you interested in any sarracenias?
Not at the moment, Goodkoalie. I'm starting to run low on space, my share of the backyard is getting full. I have most ,if not all, of them in their own pots. I'm going to wait until next spring/summer to consolidate and make more room... At least that's the plan 8-) .
ironjaws liked this
By Droseracloner314
ironjaws wrote:Hey, Droseracloner314,

I've got to tell ya' something :oops: . I just got my order that I put into the flytrap ranch today. I don't know what I'm thinking, but I ordered a Maroon Monster along with a Big Mouth and a WIP Slim Snapper (I'll post pics in my grow list). I thought I had ordered something else :? . So I must retract my accepting your offer of a Maroon Monster. I seriously appreciate that you offered to send me one :) . So in return, if I have a plant that you'd like, I'd be happy to send you one. :D . I'd just like to wait for them to get acclimated before I have to uproot and ship, etc. :D
No worries man, there was a few times that I ordered stuff and had forgotten until I opened the box up! I couldnt take any of your new flytraps from you, you enjoy them I think ill be ordering one of those slim snappers, I'm going to try and add to my tall plants! Congrats on getting some good plants and have a good one.
By Goodkoalie
ironjaws wrote:
Goodkoalie wrote:Are you interested in any sarracenias?
Not at the moment, Goodkoalie. I'm starting to run low on space, my share of the backyard is getting full. I have most ,if not all, of them in their own pots. I'm going to wait until next spring/summer to consolidate and make more room... At least that's the plan 8-) .
Let me know, if you are ever intrested. :D
My sundew isn’t eating!

Hi guys here are my baby sundews now! Please like![…]

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!