FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By ironjaws
So I'm planning on expanding my flytrap collection by ordering either the 'pot of baby flytraps' or '25 baby flytraps for 25(or 35) from the flytrapstore for next spring.

I'm just curious, if there are any tissue culture flytraps, aka cultivars like 'low giant', 'paradisia', etc, will they be labeled when shipped? I can't seem to find that info :oops: . Thanks for any help :D
By Matt
All of the plants we sell are out of tissue culture. In the case of the 25 babies for $25, they're usually non-named varieties grown from seed. For the 25 red babies for $35, they're usually one of the named red varieties or unnamed seed-grown varieties. But none of them will come with a label when you receive them.
By ironjaws
Matt wrote:All of the plants we sell are out of tissue culture. In the case of the 25 babies for $25, they're usually non-named varieties grown from seed. For the 25 red babies for $35, they're usually one of the named red varieties or unnamed seed-grown varieties. But none of them will come with a label when you receive them.
Thanks for the reply, Matt. I'm still interested in either of these options, I'll probably get one some time next year.
happiness wrote:You could always go for the mystery box. :-)
Aww, I forgot about the mystery box! Hmmm, me thinks that the gamble may be fun :twisted: .
1 year old cape!

Holy crap, Batman! That's a big Cape! Is it a gi[…]

I counted 21 in this one. Both are flavas that I g[…]

A few weeks back most of my VFTs suddenly put out […]

Counting to infinity.

SASE mailed thank you

Looking for a Cephalotus

A guy in a plant club I'm in said he had some Nepe[…]

AI Generated Nepenthes

Hey look, it's those oddly neon bonsai seeds for s[…]

Gemmae

I suspect maxsea residue as the culprit on mine.[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!