FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By plantman1001
I always kind of thought that fingers was a little shady.
The plants that he lists are really cheep, and that kind of hurt business for every body else.

I am just letting every body know that if you see a seller by the name of jakesrandomplants then that is me.
I am telling you guys this because I want to let every body know that if I have any cultivars for sale that I only propagate them by division leaf cuttings and tc. ( and I buy my mother plants from reliable scores)
By Goodkoalie
Yeah, i am the same as jake, if you ever see Goodkoalie, that is me. I do bye my plants from trusted places like california carnivores, or Matt. I propigate all my VFT bu leaf cutting, pulling, TC and seed (just kidding). I propigate all my sarrs, by division, and tc (seed takes to long). All my dews are seed, division, or leaf cutting, and in cultivars, only leaf cuttings. My pings are propigated from leaf cuttings.
By DTDream18
I propigate all my VFT by leaf cutting, pulling, TC and seed(just kidding).
You really made me chuckle with that one Goodkoalie. For a minute I thought that you might be Fingers guy from Ebay. By the way I was able to locate a nice young Wally for sale. A fellow member of the forum was nice enough to offer one to me at a very reasonable price. That's one reason that this forum is great ... lot of really terrific people posting on here.
DTDream18, DTDream18 liked this
By happiness
Would it be a bad idea if I told the person who wins the VFT that they didn't actually get a real Wally?

.. How many people are growing his venus flytraps thinking that they're what they're suppose to be and then trading to other people.. :?
By mnwatson1
happiness wrote:Would it be a bad idea if I told the person who wins the VFT that they didn't actually get a real Wally?

.. How many people are growing his venus flytraps thinking that they're what they're suppose to be and then trading to other people.. :?
Even worse, how many of those buyers end up selling or trading to others a seed grown when they honestly think it is the wally cultivar?

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 4
By happiness
mnwatson1 wrote:
happiness wrote:Would it be a bad idea if I told the person who wins the VFT that they didn't actually get a real Wally?

Even worse, how many of those buyers end up selling or trading to others a seed grown when they honestly think it is the wally cultivar?

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 4
That's what I mean.. D: It'd be a endless cycle of fake wally's EVERYWHERE! xD

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!