FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the UK or EU

Moderator: Matt

By Lee
Hello I'm looking for a live Drosera burmannii to add to my collection, I don't mind seeds but a live one would be ideal so if you live in the UK and have spares for sale or know someone who does give me a pm or post on this topic please :smile:

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2
By Sander
Well, im not in the UK, but i have seedlings from the humpty doo variëty (germinated about a week ago), so with patience, ill have some plants ready in half a year or so :p

If you havent found anything during that time :)
By Lee
Lovely country been there a few times, the shipping time usually stops me from ordering from outside the UK, how long would it take as there's a few places I could get one now but I'd probably still look at your ones in a few months

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2
By Sander
How long does the shipping take? 4-5 days? (it takes 2,5 days from and to Belgium)

Growing them till shipping size, hmm, i have no clue since ive never had them before, but i'd guess 6 months or so?
By Lee
just found out they usually flower in like 4-5 months haha got some seeds on the way so im looking forward to doing future business with you :grin:
By Sander
Hehe, i spoke to the sipping company (PostNL) since i send a package to belgium last week, and it took a whole week to arrive (!)
I asked them what the shipping times for the UK were, and she told me it was 2-3 working days (the same as to Belgium)
By Sander
I also have germination on the "green" ones, and the red ones are starting to get some color :D

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!