FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Goodkoalie
I despritly need some plant labels. I lost most of my plant labels, so i know what each thing is in my head. But know that i get more plants, it is harder to remeber what they are. I will pay for them.
By happiness
I just bought 50 plant labels for $4.50. Though, their prices went up D: I was able to find one of their labels that they didn't change the price on. (pink in color)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121136014757?ss ... 1439.l2648

& Make sure to check where the person is from! You don't want it taking a long time being sent from china.

You could always make your own too! Maybe Popsicle sticks or something like that. :D

Here's $5.50 for 50 white ones.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-White-Plasti ... 35c992c99c

*** Heres one from California at only $3.50 for 100 plant labels :shock: & Since you're in cali.. It shouldn't take long at all to get them... I kind of want to buy some even though I have way too many already! xD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Growers-Edge-Pl ... 4ac73a10df
By Goodkoalie
yeah, sadly i do not have a credit card, so i canot bye anything off of ebay. How about i send you money and you can bye them fore me, just let me know how much you need.
By happiness
I can do that for you, OR maybe! I can buy you the 100 labels, have it sent to your house, and you can one day owe me a Big mouth division. :D! =P
By corners
pop-cycle sticks dont last too long in bog environments, but are perfect temp tags
By coline
I have never ever bought a single plant label, I make them all myself, recycled white containers, of HDPE cut into stripes, I may make them this size or if needed I could make them full lenght.

I started looking for something, wood rots down, plastic is transparent, plastic cups are too soft, so I saw the white HDPE containers as the option, with permanent marker written on them (or a stamp using permanent ink), more tham 3000 made and not a single cent spent. (maybe 2$ for the ink once I made stamps)
By happiness
How do you get the containers?

.. Your labels look great coline. Nice idea :D
By coline
Well, I go to some place that sells drinks and ask for the containers, and each one yeilds 50+ labels, also dissinfectants, clorox or other packages are kind of white and made of HDPE
coline, coline liked this
worm in substrate?

Yes. It looks like a fungus gnat larvae to me as w[…]

a table with under bed totes painted white used […]

These are argentine ants, to the best of my know[…]

Mixing small amounts of miticide

maybe make an intermediate stock solution that you[…]

Unkown sarracenia

I got these sarracenia from sarracenia northwest a[…]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!