FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By cbennett4041
I am very fond of the plants I am listing here, but I have multiples of them all and would like to diversify my collection.

First: the orchids. I do not know how much interest there will be in these, but I know there is some overlap in interest. The first is a Cattleya hybrid, but unfortunately I lost the ID tag. I *think* it may be something like 'Volcano Queen.' The second is a Schomburgkia tibicinis. Both have tenacious new growth and will probably flower within a year or two. They are mounted to seven inch logs of persimmon wood.

If you have never grown a mounted orchid they are a piece of cake in my opinion. The two listed like to dry out completely between waterings, so I either dunk or spray them every other day and fertilize weakly weekly with a sprayer. The Schomburgkia especially likes it dry and hardly needs watered at all between November and March. Bright indirect light is best, but they could potentially handle more direct light, though I have never tried it.

Back into more familiar territory, I also have a few spare Venus flytrap 'Maroon Monsters' I am considering trading. These are flowering size, not divisions.

If any of this sounds interesting, I would be open to trading for almost anything carnivorous. I am particularly interested in Sarracenia that I do not grow, namely psittacina and minor and their associated hybrids. I am looking to develop a colony of Darlingtonia, as well, so that would be a good offer. I will be glad to hear any offer, however.

Finally, pictures. First, the Schomburgkia tibicinis.

The Cattleya.

...and the 'Maroon Monsters'

Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Is This What To Look For?

Update: Just a couple pics of the end (beginning[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

Let me put a couple things together and I will pos[…]

So I thought I would enter my 3 sticky guys that I[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Without pics of the location of the trigger hairs […]

Hello all 👋 as post says looking to procure a Regi[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!