FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By Mikey3288
Hey guys,

I'm wondering if anyone has ever had experience with the eBay user "ak47ftw"? Perhaps they're on the forum or another forum? I purchased a plant from him/her on 6/2/13. Plant was updated to shipped on 6/4/13 but without a tracking number. Friday night after the mail had already been delivered, I emailed the user to try and get the tracking number and see where the plant is. No response... So I patiently waited until Monday figuring it would surely arrive by then. No plant. Contacted the user again Monday night and still haven't heard back.

So far not the greatest experience. The user wrote Priority Mail as the shipping method and I can't see it taking this long to deliver. I'm giving the user until Thursday night to either email me back or for the plant to arrive. If neither occur I'll file a dispute with eBay and paypal. After this experience concludes I'll update in the eBay user experience thread.

-----------

Edit on 6/14/13

In case any one is actually tagging along, seller still hasn't responded to any emails and the plant wasn't delivered yesterday. Would have been 9 days in Priority Mail transit :\ I officially filed a dispute with eBay requesting a full refund. They're giving him until 6/19/13 to respond. We'll see!

-----------

Edit on 6/20/13

Seller never responded and I didn't receive the plant in the mail yesterday so I escalated it to eBay Customer Support. Luckily they were fairly quick with giving me my refund, within an hour or so. If anyone ever sees this seller on eBay, avoid them!!
Last edited by Mikey3288 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Repotting carnivorous plants

I repotted my new young carnivorous plants (see im[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Hey there, welcome to the forums! If you have a[…]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

It's all good, just funnin'. SASE received. Order[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

1 year old cape!

Update on the plant in the first post. It has for[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!