FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By jwbates26
Several of my dews have flowered and produced seeds. I've been to lazy to cut the stalks plus I'm a little O.C. when it comes to throwing seeds away. I'm starting to get little baby dews popping up every where and I don't want any more. So, if you would like some free sundew seeds all you have to do is send me a PM and I'll send you my address. You are required to send a SASE.

Here is a list of what I may have available:
D. capensis (possible seeds or seeds within a week or two)
D. dielsiana
D. Intermedia 'Cuba' (questionable germination rate) If you want some and have success I'd like to know!
D. spatulata

That spatulatas will be a gamble. I'll try to mark everything I send if I can if not they will just be mark, for example, D. spatulata. You can pick up to three different sundews and I'll do my best to give you a generous amount to guarantee germination. This a first come first serve offer. Please list a forth choice just in case one has ran out. Once I'm am out of seeds I'll try and edit this post to keep it updated.

For the new forum members that don't know what a SASE is I don't want you to miss out.
Here are step by step instructions

1. Obtain 2 envelopes. Address one to me, PM me for address, and the other to you.
2. Place postage on both envelopes (one stamp for each).
3. Fit the second envelope inside the first one. Make sure the envelope addressed to you is inside the one addressed to me. You may have to fold the second envelope on the edges to make it fit.
4. Seal the SASE and send it to me.
Last edited by jwbates26 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
jwbates26 liked this
By rellenburg
I would love to have a few each of spatulata Fraser Island and Tamlin to put in TC if you think they are marked correctly. Thanks a lot!
By David F
I'd ask for burmanii and spat Fraser Island.

How soon can we send the SASE out?
By BlogsfromaSingleMom
I'm just stopping by to say that the spatulata you sent me along with the dielensia had a really high germination rate. The burmanii was much less (maybe 5 plants total) and I had no germination with the intermedia cuba. But I'm also a beginner, so someone more experienced might have had more luck.
worm in substrate?

Found this in with my seedlings.. is it a worm?

looks ok but i wanted to pass on what i am doing. […]

I've acquired some Avid and wanted some advice on […]

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!