FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By nthng2gein
Got my plants from Mike a couple of days ago, great plants, strong roots and rhizomes, packed well and shipped fast!

Overall, excellent! Would/will buy again
By meizzwang
HI Starchy,

Sorry for the delayed response! Closest I have to scarlette belle is Dixie lace, which produced some really nice sized traps last year. Unlike Scarlette belle, The "heads" on this clone can get enormous.
-Mike
By Nick_
Bought 2 of the S. flava var. cuprea Lois x best clone, the plants and roots looked great and shipped within 2 days! I strongly reccomend buying plants for Mike, he will make sure you get exactly what you want, fast and for a good price.
PS
He threw another division in there for free! Thanks Mike!
By Goose35
Hi Mike,

I live on Long Island and bought my first small Sarracenia last year at a flea market. ( species unknown )

It grew very well and I was hoping to purchase a few plants this year and grow some of the other varieties.

Would you be able to reccomend some small plants that would be good for a novice grower?

It looks like you have a great collection, I liked the AL8 and the FL39, would these be good choices for me?

Thanks,

Goose 35
By parker679
Starchy wrote:Mike, do you still have S. Leucophylla Hurricane Creek White Clone E in stock?
He may not have it set to notify him when someone posts on this thread. To be safe I would just send an email to the address he put in the first post.
By meizzwang
Thanks Parker! I just changed the settings, so hopefully, it will notify me via email when someone posts to this thread.

FYI: I do have more Hurricane Creek White clone E's available! Feel free to send requests to meizzwang@gmail.com

Thanks!
-Mike
By Goodkoalie
Do you still have any plants for sale? is this still going on? I am looking for some purps,(they are my favorite) and oreophiulas. I just went on vacation and my dad some how maneged to kill all of my purps and my oreos.
By meizzwang
HI Andrew,

Yes, I still have many plants available. The purps are looking very nice this time of year, and they well. shoot me an email anytime!
-Mike
Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Hi Andy If you are talking about the brown marks […]

Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!