FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss any carnivorous plant that doesn't fit in the above categories here or general chat about carnivorous plants

Moderator: Matt

By akinkysnorlax
Hey everyone. For a while now I have been looking for a high-quality, large sized Drosera capensis "Red". I had been searching eBay for a while for a red variety but they all were not the size I was looking for. I needed a good addition to my pot of capensis', capensi, capensee :lol: however the plural is. In the pot I had before Jeremiah's addition included a typical from him, an alba and a capensisx spatulata hybrid. I turned to Jeremiah because his plants are so fairly priced and such high quality from previous purchases that I knew it would be a safe bet to order from him again. I sent Jeremiah an email to his nursery (Leilani Nepenthes in Colorado) asking if he had any extra red capensis that he could sell me for $25 with free shipping. $25 may seem like a lot for one plant, but I wanted to tip him out for all of his spectacular services and additions to my collection. He said absolutely I will send you one the next morning (Monday). The package arrived at my house on Wednesday afternoon. He actually sent me TWO red capensis (different sizes, one small, one large) and a free venus flytrap. I felt like it was well worth the price. The flytrap was a special one from his own collection, and was called "German Dentate". Overall, amazing experience and I would like the recommend anyone looking for high quality plants not just here on FTS but also on Jeremiah's website. He will be adding plants to the site sometime soon. Right now he is just selling Nepenthes. 10/10 service and purchase.

Thanks for viewing.
By LAKJP
Is that a Capensis Alba flowering? Good-looking plants btw ;)
LAKJP liked this
By akinkysnorlax
Droseracloner314 wrote:Great looking plants! How do you find anything other than nepenthes on the site? All I see are neps!
Yes, Jeremiah actually specializes in growing Nepenthes. He takes Sundews, Aldrovanda, and Venus Flytraps off his website during the winter months because of dormancy. It is May now though and he should be posting up new plants any day now. He has been really busy lately. Very nice guy who knows what hes doing. Somehow he is only 20-25 years old and has the experience with CP's of a veteran grower. And yes that is a flowering Alba. All of the sundews are capable and have flowered in that pot!
Transaction with Secretariat73

I purchased five varieties of Sarracenia from Secr[…]

Drosera germination time

Oh, and the Twister II seeds are in this germinati[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!