FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By ncitalia22
i am currently seeking any fresh seeds from red fly traps ( pink venus, petite dragons, akai ryu red piranha etc) . my germination % rate is excellent this year and i would like to add some red seeds to my newly built germination chambers. i am patiently waiting for FTS store to get them back in stock and will purchase when they become available but would like to start as soon as possible anyone with anything or info let me know
By LAKJP
We can trade some seeds after my plants set seeds. I only have one red VFT so it will self-pollinate and cross-pollinate with green-leafed flutraps. Is that all right or do you only want seeds from red ones exclusively?
LAKJP liked this
By ncitalia22
the more red the better but contact me again when your plant develops seeds. i have a pretty good amount of seeds so i could definately send you some in return
ncitalia22 liked this
By ncitalia22
the more red the better but contact me again when your plant develops seeds. i have a pretty good amount of seeds so i could definately send you some in return
By Ras
my maroon monster and red Parana are both flowering right now, I plan to cross them and sow some of the seeds myself but If I have some left over which i should then ill let you know
were you trading for them or?
By LAKJP
ncitalia22 wrote:the more red the better but contact me again when your plant develops seeds. i have a pretty good amount of seeds so i could definately send you some in return
Ok, let's trade! Which cultivars are the seed parents?
Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I got mine from a website in the […]

Basal shoots cutting questions

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to mon[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Could you send photos?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240424/a61a408[…]

Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!