FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By jab91
Hey there,
I've been looking for several nepenthes : N. truncata pasian, N. burbidgeae, and N. stenophylla. I haven't seen these offered anywhere, so if someone can point me to some available that would be great. Iam also looking to buy from people on the site if they have any available or excess unwanted of these plants. I will pay cash via PayPal if you do have any available. Let me know and thanks for looking.
By RL7836
Rob has some beautiful SG burbs available at great price - but there is a $100 minimum order.

Herr Wistuba has both the truncata & burb available (& is the only ex-USA vendor to have a legal process that doesn't require the USA buyer to have an Aphis permit).

If you're looking for BE clones, contact Tony P as he's the best reseller in the states.

For a host of reasons, many Neps are only available periodically or rarely. When you find the ones you want, hopefully you've already done your homework, so you can grab quickly.
RL7836 liked this
By jab91
Thanks so much for the info Ron! I hadn't seen the page from Rob. I've done a good deal of reading and I believe I have the proper information ready to go, hopefully I can find these guys without costing an arm and a leg Haha. BTW does anybody know when CP Jungle starts selling for the season? I tried contacting them through email but have not responded.
Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Hi Andy If you are talking about the brown marks […]

Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!