FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By parker679
It seems they have all been claimed. I will start PMing people today to sort out payment/shipping details.

I just repotted some Sarr's and have divisions to give away. All I ask is $6 for postage, I prefer paypal but can make exceptions. One division per person please, I want to spread the love.

I have 8(0 left) S. leucophylla divisions, technically there are 9 but one is very small so it's going to go with the division one size up. The divisions range in size from large to small, it's first come first serve on who gets what size. Please use this thread to make your claim, post order will be what I use. I'll PM you for your contact info. I plan on shipping them on Wednesday if all goes according to plan.

This leuco has a lot of red in it, here she is before dormancy.

And these are the divisions.

Just to give an idea of size, here I am holding the largest piece.

And the smallest...It only has a small root stub but if you plant it just like you would any Sarr it should be fine. It's being included with the plant just to it's right.

I also have one division of a S. psittacina hybrid (GONE). It looks like S. X Doodlebug but it wasn't labeled so I don't know for sure. Below are the division and what the plant looks like with pitchers, I don't have a good shot of this division, the picture is 2 pieces stacked on top of each other. If you're taking a leuco division and you want this one too just let me know and I'll pack them together and you don't have to pay a second $6.

Last edited by parker679 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
By parker679
Goodkoalie wrote:Can i please have a leuco division and if you can also the hybrid. Also can i send the shipping money in the mail becuase i don't have a paypal?
PM'd you.
By parker679
jwbates26 wrote:Everything came today. I'll keep you updated on how it all does.

Thank you so much.
No sweat. Sounds like everyone's has been arriving around the same time.
Daniel_G wrote:Parker, you're officially on my epic list!
Epic list? I like the sound of that. :) I just felt like spreading the love. If it was something rare, or hard to grow I may have tried to make a small profit. But this plant nearly tripled in size in a few years so I didn't mind just giving them away. And in the end I have 2 pieces that are each bigger than what I started with, so I still come out ahead.

Below is the picture of all the divisions, including the two I kept for myself. The two on the right I kept. The third division from the right is the largest one in the picture above.

So this is the only "lone wolf" that I h[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

Supply the air fare and lodging and I will be ther[…]

What’s happening

Btw, if you seed a flower stalk suddenly start sho[…]

Expanding the Garden

That's looking great!!! Some good-looking soil!!![…]

Counting to infinity.

Ive been searching the web for perlite for two day[…]

SASE sent, whoops, time got away from me there

Another eBay Deal

This will be interesting to see how it turns out, […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!