FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Sarracenia, Heliamphora, Darlingtonia, Cephalotus plant care here

Moderator: Matt

By mkburleson
OH MY GOSH! The Divisions that Steve sent arrived & they are just tooooooo nice. There were 4 or 5 divisions & the largest one is huge. My husband potted it up so I do not remember if there were 4 or 5. I just remember how large the big division was. I am so glad I did not resist this one. The only mistake I made was giving it too Craig (hubby) for Father's Day. :mrgreen: (I so should have kept it for myself.) :D There were a few small pieces that came off during shipping so I potted those up for Andrew (our son).

Thanks so much Steve

P. S. We have also just recently started adding perlite to our soil mix. We already had for my Cephs & decided that our other VFTs & Sarrs would probably benefit also.

Mary
By sjakala
LOL I also got a sweet little batch from Steve as well. I was definitely suprised. Thanks again Steve!!!
By Matt
I SO wanted to get one of these divisions, but unfortunately I have too many plants to move now as it is. If the offer had been a month from now after I was all moved out to Oregon, I would have jumped on it. Now you're making me wish that I had anyway!

Congrats on the nice plant Mary...I'm totally jealous.
By twigs
I'll try to get some pics when I can borrow my G/F's camera. They don't look their best right now, as they are adjusting and some of the pitchers are withering.
By sjakala
You can check my profile, I uploaded them there....
By mkburleson
mktamin wrote:pics please! :mrgreen:
Craig took a pic last weekend & I am waiting for him to post it since we got the Ceph for him. I will take some pics of the Ceph pieces we potted up for Andrew. I will be very surprised if they do not root.

Mary :)
alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! […]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!!

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!