FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Say hello and tell everyone a bit about yourself.

Moderator: Matt

By nepanther
Hey guys! My names Greg and I've recently started a CP collection and currently have some VFT's a few sundews and two nepenthes. Im eager to become a part of this community and soak up all the knowledge I can in regards to growing my addiction to horticulture with an appetite. I've kept many aquariums and reptiles as well as vivariums so I'm not a total noob when it comes to stuff like lighting and substrate, although there is much I still need to learn. I live in Santa Barbara CA and make frequent trips to LA and the surrounding areas. If theres anyone on here willing to sell (I'd rather trade but my collection right now is very limited and quite embarrassing.) in the area that would be awesome to get new plants and just to be able to shoot off a few questions to someone in person. Otherwise I'm open to buying (and eventually trading) with the online community. Sorry for writing an essay and thanks for reading. Glad to be a part of this forum. Ill post photos soon, and any advice for a newcomer would be appreciated. Thanks yall.
By xr280xr
Hey Greg! Sounds like many of us can learn from you too. There is a forum where you can connect up for trades here once you've got something you'd like to offer and I know there are several members from California here too. Welcome!
xr280xr liked this
Atlanta Georgia Meetup

I know it's gonna be a blast!!! Wish I could come[…]

Here's the one seedling that I managed to get grow[…]

What’s happening

Btw, if you seed a flower stalk suddenly start sho[…]

Expanding the Garden

That's looking great!!! Some good-looking soil!!![…]

Counting to infinity.

Ive been searching the web for perlite for two day[…]

SASE sent, whoops, time got away from me there

Another eBay Deal

This will be interesting to see how it turns out, […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!