madagascarensis like 2 in tall

mature and seeding dielsiana

nice looking marston's dragon...med size

indica....3-4 in tall

mature and seeding nidiformis about 3 in tall

1 mature spat

1 small alicae

2 small collinsaei

2 small affinnis which were the result of something i call natural strikes. Meaning alot of times during transplant leaves get partially buries and will strike while they are still attached to the mother plant.

1 sm indica plant

1 larger cape sundew

also have a decent sized S. rubra division which needs to go dormant very soon

a small S.scarlet belle division which needs to go dormant very soon

1 cobra plant seedling

1 plug of u. bisq

I am very flexible with all the above plants and don't look at them like they are made of pressed gold however I did have to go through a little bit of trouble to get some of them....also feel free to offer plants already on my list as some I have are very small and would prefer a mature plant alternatively small plants and/or strikes are acceptable as well. Also not looking to pay an arm and a leg.
By WaSundew
If you could, can you post some pics of your cobra lily and post aprox. dimensions/height and age? See my trading post:
http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/seeds ... 17719.html
Very interested in a Cobra! :D
By cpbobby
wa,

ill have some pix soon.....the cobra plant is very small....like an inch tall however i would be willing to trade it for next to nothing.

jim,

if wa decides against either of these then you will be next in line.

here is a pic of the madagascarensis....as you can see they are healthy but only the 1 to the left is available.

By WaSundew
Cool! I pass on the Cobra- thanks for the info though. What would you like for the d Madagascarensis? I'm still unsure if I want it yet so if you want to make a deal for it w someone else that's fine. You can check out my grow list below, and I also have a topic Multiple Seeds and Plants for trade under Trades nd wants USA
By cpbobby
availability update:

indica....3-4 in tall

2 small affinnis which were the result of something i call natural strikes. Meaning alot of times during transplant leaves get partially buries and will strike while they are still attached to the mother plant.

1 sm indica plant

1 small alicae

1 small collinsaei

I am very flexible with all the above plants and don't look at them like they are made of pressed gold however I did have to go through a little bit of trouble to get some of them....also feel free to offer plants already on my list as some I have are very small and would prefer a mature plant alternatively small plants and/or strikes are acceptable as well.
Last edited by cpbobby on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Jimbok3
cpbobby wrote:availability update:
1 cobra plant seedling
The capillaris is going out monday, postage bought!
Last edited by Jimbok3 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
By cpbobby
availability update:

indica....3-4 in tall

1 sm indica plant

1 small alicae

1 small collinsaei

I am very flexible with all the above plants and don't look at them like they are made of pressed gold however I did have to go through a little bit of trouble to get some of them....also feel free to offer plants already on my list as some I have are very small and would prefer a mature plant alternatively small plants and/or strikes are acceptable as well.
Finally

Finally getting some adult shaped pitchers after m[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!