FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By alabama
i want about 5x small-med-large
i prefer large will buy any that comes this Way though
please post price size and approximate age?

Edit Shipping will be to US
By Adelaide
If you live near a Lowe's they usually have decent sized purps (if you say the plants dont look too healthy they'll probably give you a discount, I got 50% off two VFTs once).
Adelaide liked this
By alabama
Adelaide wrote:If you live near a Lowe's they usually have decent sized purps (if you say the plants dont look too healthy they'll probably give you a discount, I got 50% off two VFTs once).
thanks i live by 3 lowes, i went during early spring 2011 mid spring summer whenever i went by a lowes i stopped
and i didnt see not one venus flytrap pitcher plant or drosera!

@dubstep thanks!
By Dionae
Alabama next time you go looking for them at Lowes ask someone in the garden section if they have any. I've found them literally stuffed in a corner where noone would think to look for plants. Lowes sells them as novelty plants so they dont care much about them.
By alabama
Dionae wrote:Alabama next time you go looking for them at Lowes ask someone in the garden section if they have any. I've found them literally stuffed in a corner where noone would think to look for plants. Lowes sells them as novelty plants so they dont care much about them.
thanks!!

also im interested in any other pitcher plants and hybrids
IM REALLY INTERESTED in
S.Flava Copper Top!
By WaSundew
Dionae wrote:Alabama next time you go looking for them at Lowes ask someone in the garden section if they have any. I've found them literally stuffed in a corner where noone would think to look for plants. Lowes sells them as novelty plants so they dont care much about them.
Totally agree!!! I found three pps there just b4 winter and Lowes thought they were dead! I knew better and they were dormant so I picked them up 70% off, about $3 ea!!
By parker679
WaSundew wrote:
Totally agree!!! I found three pps there just b4 winter and Lowes thought they were dead! I knew better and they were dormant so I picked them up 70% off, about $3 ea!!
That, or you just paid $10 for 3 pots of soil. :lol:
By WaSundew
alabama wrote:
thanks!!

also im interested in any other pitcher plants and hybrids
IM REALLY INTERESTED in
S.Flava Copper Top!
If you are still looking for s Purpurea, I have seeds
By WaSundew
parker679 wrote:
WaSundew wrote:
That, or you just paid $10 for 3 pots of soil. :lol:
Nope! All three ''pots of soil ;)'' are growing into new plants- three s. purps and three d. muscipulas!!!! :D
By parker679
WaSundew wrote: Nope! All three ''pots of soil ;)'' are growing into new plants- three s. purps and three d. muscipulas!!!! :D
Sweet! Then I take it back, great deal.

S. purp is one of my favorite Sarracenia.
Finally

Finally getting some adult shaped pitchers after m[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!