FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Photos of carnivorous plants other than the Venus Flytrap

Moderator: Matt

By jwbates26
I Haven't taken a picture of my cobra lily in a while. Its time to repot. I'm going to try and get that done sometime this month.
Cobra.jpg
Cobra.jpg (39.03 KiB) Viewed 3696 times
Cobra1.jpg
Cobra1.jpg (60.41 KiB) Viewed 3696 times
By jht-union
If we eastern people were able to keep darlingtonia outside in summer, that would be awesome! :) unfortunately with our heat here, Darlingtonia die instantly.
Hven't heard of anyone yet able to grow darlingtonia on the east coast outside year-round without a problem, anyone?

Great growing Jason! :)
jht-union liked this
By jwbates26
jht-union wrote:If we eastern people were able to keep darlingtonia outside in summer, that would be awesome! unfortunately with our heat here, Darlingtonia die instantly.
I understand what you mean. I haven't tried growing it outside here for that same reason. Plus its still fairly small, 4" to 5" tall, and its my only one. I do have two smaller division from runners that are catching up in size quickly which I may try and separate when I repot it. Then next spring I might see how well one does in the shade rather then full sun. Still haven't decided yet, but its been thriving just being under lights at whatever humidity my house is, which is low.

Hello everyone! Looking for D. anglica plants for […]

Is This What To Look For?

Correct.

https://i.imgur.com/iSo5l71.jpeg https://i.imgu[…]

Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

Let me put a couple things together and I will pos[…]

So I thought I would enter my 3 sticky guys that I[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!