FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By cpbobby
For Trade: N. Anamensis(smilesii) 2 growth points

seems they may be one in the same...anamensis/smilessii

I am kinda on the fence about this one.....i kinda do want to trade it, i kinda don't but I do not have much room left in my lowland terrarium and there are many more lowland neps i find more desirable. As you can see it is a rooted cutting with 2 growth points. I am looking for either pure lowland or lowland x lowland hybrid nepenthes or maybe a sarracenia.

decided to keep....sorry.

Last edited by cpbobby on Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
By cpbobby
For Trade: nepenthes alata x maxima

This particular plant has just pitchered and looks nice. I am interested in lowland nepenthes and sarracenia....I may entertain vft's and drosera as well.

This is from a rooted cutting and will make an excellent addition to someones collection....personally I prefer lowland nepenthes but I do like the idea of it living without needing a terrarium.

By cpbobby
For Trade: Nepenthes Emmarene

As of now I am acclimating it as an intermediate. It is giving a little fuss but I believe I will succeed..It is a lowland-intermediate hybrid and a good looking one. It can be grown in either of the 2 conditions. i presently have it in a window sil. With the warm temps and 2 times/day misting it grows kinda like a lowlander without needing a terrarium....It would probably be even more vigorous in a terrarium. I am looking for either pure lowland or lowland x lowland hybrid nepenthes or maybe a sarracenia.

By cpbobby
For Trade: Drosera Capensis

Here are some typical capes in very good health as you can see. all sizes and 1 is ready to flower soon. I will be willing to trade for just about anything preferably temperate but african dews and/or the unlikely possibility of a lowland nepenthes that may or may not be in my grow list and I have no problems offering multiples of mine for 1. It is starting to get cooler and I need to find as many homes as I can and don't have the room on my african drosera terrarium for them. Some common drosera that comes to mind are filiformis varieties, binata varieties, capillaris varieties...im fairly open to anything. really.

By cpbobby
-Emmarene-

This is the nicest one I have listed for ease of growing; I have nearly gotten it acclimated to being a houseplant. It sits in an easterly facing window sil and I may mist it twice a day and that's pretty much it. It seems to have the strengths of both a lowlander and an intermediate.....That type of confusion led to it's current conditions aka the sunburn bc I was under the impression it needed to be grown like an intermediate.

It doesn't seem to like alot of light, it doesn't seem to like the temp drops that is typical of intermediates, it seems fine with room temps; however it can tolerate lower humidity and grow in it granted I do give it a little misting maybe twice a day. Only drawback is it is slow to make pitchers but I'm thinking it might acclimate to indoor relative humidity.

bump for updated pic....

By cpbobby
the alata x maxima is no longer available.

edit: the emmarene is no longer available.

I have decided to keep the anamensis.

the capes are still available.....lol....i will trade these for anything...plantlets...cuttings.....as u can see these capes are very healthy and vibrant.
By aaa61
Hey are you still trading? Cause i have a few D. indica seeds for trade HEHE. I'm not sure if thats good but i only have a vft that is dehydrated and dormant.

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Drosera germination time

Re: germination time, I got some d. madagascariens[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!