FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Daniel_G
*Listening to "In The House, In A Heartbeat*

Inside the Green Evil Cockerels Killing Ominously (G.E.C.K.O) warzone! Taking fire from all sides, not sure if i can make it. We have Pumpkins coming from the east. Not sure how to handle this...
By AshG
42 and the proper application of the Holy Hand Grenade. Stop the Pumpkin insurgency, don't let the cantaloupes gain ground forces.
By cyph3r_gfy
Mickey - whats a horse doing on a spaceship?
Doctor - whats an eighteenth century room doing on a spaceship c'mon get some perspective

"Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks, 'Ooh, this could be a little more sonic'?"
By CPcaregiver
I would trade all my plants and garden supplies for a sonic screwdriver and personal lessons from David Tennant.
By AshG
I have to agree on the sonic screwdriver, and while David Tennant is cute, I'm already sarcastic and funny. :)
By cyph3r_gfy
DT is my absolute favorite Doctor. Though, Matt Smith is slowly growing on me I doubt he'll ever top DT. My opinion of course.

And Ash, that's my favorite episode to date... there are a few times the doctor just rolls me on the floor.

Just a couple more:

Mickey: You said this was the 51st century.
The Doctor: I also said this ship was generating enough power to punch a hole in the Universe. I think we just found the hole. Must be a spaceship with a temporal hyperlink.
Mickey: What's that?
The Doctor: No idea. Just made it up. Didn't want to say "Magic Door".

and...

The Doctor: Oh ho ho... brilliant! It's you! You're my favorite, you are. You are the best. You know why? 'Cause you're so thick! You're Mr. Thick Thick Thickety Thickface from Thicktown. Thickania! ... And so's your dad.
By AshG
^ I love the "thick thick tickety" part, cracks me up. Favorite episodes though, would have to be one from season 1 with the last Dalek, the first cybermen episode (just creepy!) and of course, like everyone else, weeping angels.

Anyone else want to bounce a basketball off the "last" human? Haha
By CPcaregiver
Haha, haven't seen that episode in a long time, may have to see it again real soon.
AshG wrote:Anyone else want to bounce a basketball off the "last" human? Haha
:shock: ... :lol:
By Daniel_G
I love the ones with The Master in, I just think he's amazing.
We saw Hamlet at the Crucible Theater (Only 20 mins on bus from us) and John Simms played Hamlet. When his character was pretending to be mad, well, it was amazing. He played it so brilliantly!

Oh, and one quote remade by Matt Smith "Reverse the jelly baby of the neutron flow"

My favourite David Tennant quote.... "Runnnnnnnaaaaaa!!!!"
By cyph3r_gfy
I despised Cassandra, even though she makes up for her actions a little bit in that New New York episode... can't think of the name right now. New Earth maybe? The one with the cat people, the face of Boe, and diseased human 'factory', if you will.

Come to think of it, not a big fan of Rose either. Something about her presses all the wrong buttons w. me. Call me a meanie, was happy at the end of the second season. I won't spoil anything.

"They can shoot me dead but the moral high ground is mine."
By AshG
I remember that one, New Earth. She was still obnoxious IMO. I loved it when they blew her into pieces in the first episode.

I've seen the end of season 2, but I liked Rose better than Donna. I haven't seen all of them, I'm working my way through on Netflix right now, since I've seen scattered episodes over the last several years. I finished Sons of Anarchy 2 weeks ago or so and needed something new.
By CPcaregiver
I've got a quote.
Doctor: Everyone has nightmares, even monsters have nightmares.
Madame De Pompadour: What do monsters have nightmares about?
Doctor: Me.
It's not funny, but I think it shows some of the epicness that is The Doctor.
By cyph3r_gfy
CPcaregiver wrote:I've got a quote.
Doctor: Everyone has nightmares, even monsters have nightmares.
Madame De Pompadour: What do monsters have nightmares about?
Doctor: Me.
It's not funny, but I think it shows some of the epicness that is The Doctor.
Love that episode, so much greatness in it all around. I always get a kick out of him when he's in genius/god mode.
Daniel_G wrote:I love the ones with The Master in, I just think he's amazing.
We saw Hamlet at the Crucible Theater (Only 20 mins on bus from us) and John Simms played Hamlet. When his character was pretending to be mad, well, it was amazing. He played it so brilliantly!

Oh, and one quote remade by Matt Smith "Reverse the jelly baby of the neutron flow"

My favourite David Tennant quote.... "Runnnnnnnaaaaaa!!!!"
Ah yes, the Master. Definately enjoyable, and a few of the more clever episodes w/ the "big ball of wibbly wobbly, timey wimey... stuff" happening .

These are argentine ants, to the best of my know[…]

Mixing small amounts of miticide

maybe make an intermediate stock solution that you[…]

worm in substrate?

might be fungus gnat larvae

After sealing the wood, I would line the top pa[…]

Unkown sarracenia

I got these sarracenia from sarracenia northwest a[…]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!