FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Cloudy Sky
Hi guys. I have lots of drosera spatulata Fraser island about to flower and will have tons of seeds very soon. If anybody wants to trade please let me know! I am open to all and every offer will be considered. Thank you! :D
By AshG
I don't have anything to trade, unfortunately :( but would be willing to spare some cash if you'd like to send me some seeds. :) PM me and let me know.
By CPcaregiver
Awesome. I wish i could trade, but my collection isn't large enough for me to start.
By Cloudy Sky
Divisions? Clones? Rooted pullings or cuttings? Ok. If nobody has anything they can spare I will divide the seed up between whoever wants it. But if anybody has anything, I can give him/her anywhere between 10-500 seeds their pick. Lots of flowers on all of the plants.
By Cloudy Sky
Just an update, I had to go out of state for a while so my grow light was off for about a week. All my spatulata flower stalks turned black except for one or two. I decided to sow those seeds when the flowers dry up because a small number of tiny seeds wouldn't be worth shipping. If anybody really wants this spatulata from Fraser island, I can trade or sell seedlings when they grow. Sorry!
Counting to infinity.

Beautiful - nice to see your signs of spring!!

Completely agree on the Lowe’s BetterGrow vs[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

I repotted my new young carnivorous plants (see im[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

It's all good, just funnin'. SASE received. Order[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!