FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By RedSoul132
Hello everyone I have been scouring the web for a nepenthes rajah and over the course of the past 4 months I have been unable to find one for sale at any US store and the only place that Saw that sales them requires a cites permit and I really dont want to go through alot of hassle. But i was wondering if any one knows of a reliable source of which i could obtain a N.rajah please and thank you.
By snapperhead51
best if we know where you are will help !!
many places have different customs and rules !!
J
By RedSoul132
I didnt pop up in my mailbox i could just give you my email and see if that works to.
By corners
RedSoul132 wrote:Hello everyone I have been scouring the web for a nepenthes rajah and over the course of the past 4 months I have been unable to find one for sale at any US store and the only place that Saw that sales them requires a cites permit and I really dont want to go through alot of hassle. But i was wondering if any one knows of a reliable source of which i could obtain a N.rajah please and thank you.
I saw one at the icps, was going to buy it but im getting kind of overwhelmed with my impulse buying, heh.
By RedSoul132
What is icps and could you possibly send me a link to the plant please kind sir
By RL7836
RedSoul132 wrote:But i was wondering if any one knows of a reliable source of which i could obtain a N.rajah please and thank you.
The following places list N. rajah as in stock....

- Michael Catalani's site appears to have them
- as does Black Jungle in New England (although there have been some negative reports about these guys over the past 2 years)
- and although you mentioned USA sites - Herr Wistuba in Germany has a USA rep that coordinates the paperwork & shipping so you do not need any permits. Afaik - they are the only international nursery to do this. He has an excellent reputation.
Polimbo 52

Seedlings in the beginning of their third year. Th[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

the media looks like peat? Did you add water and f[…]

Seeds received. Thanks Chef and donors!

Counting to infinity.

Beautiful - nice to see your signs of spring!!

Completely agree on the Lowe’s BetterGrow vs[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!