Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Steve_D
3 of a Kind Sale of Weird Flytraps at FlytrapRanch.com

These Flytraps on sale
  • Cupped Trap
  • Sawtooth
  • Fused Tooth
I have a sale going on at FlytrapRanch.com, in the "Venus Flytraps" section, of 3 small to medium Fused Tooth, Cupped Trap or Sawtooth Flytraps for $13.95, for whomever might be interested. :)

-Steve
By Jutty_Boy
I made the order on Fused tooth trap and the little giant trap. . . I made an oopsie on the payment method. I actually wanted to pay electronically with my VISA debit care. . .if you want, if you could e-mail me about how that works or just put it here that would be great! Or if you'd like to call. . you have my number!
By Steve_D
Jutty_Boy wrote:I made the order on Fused tooth trap and the little giant trap. . . I made an oopsie on the payment method. I actually wanted to pay electronically with my VISA debit care. . .if you want, if you could e-mail me about how that works or just put it here that would be great! Or if you'd like to call. . you have my number!

I can either cancel your order and you can order again, using the regular checkout method which uses PayPal.com as a payment gateway, allowing you to use your VISA debit card (via PayPal) or other payment options, or you can send a money order. I have suspended shipping until Monday a week from today (until Monday, July 6) because of the July 4 holiday and the shipping delays it will cause, so there's plenty of time to send a money order if you like.

-Steve
By Jutty_Boy
I can either cancel your order and you can order again, using the regular checkout method which uses PayPal.com as a payment gateway, allowing you to use your VISA debit card (via PayPal) or other payment options, or you can send a money order. I have suspended shipping until Monday a week from today (until Monday, July 6) because of the July 4 holiday and the shipping delays it will cause, so there's plenty of time to send a money order if you like.
If you could cancel that order that would be fine. I will get into a paypal account and do that method! Thanks for understanding! The shipping stall is completely fine too! I'm in no hurry ^_^
By Jutty_Boy
You know what. . .actually I will send a check. I tried to create a paypal account and it says some error with using my bank. Sorry for the confusion. Check will be sent securely tomorrow, June 30th.
By Steve_D
Jutty_Boy wrote:You know what. . .actually I will send a check. I tried to create a paypal account and it says some error with using my bank. Sorry for the confusion. Check will be sent securely tomorrow, June 30th.

OK-- I won't cancel the order and I'll wait for the check. :D

-Steve
By WORMSS
I See Your 3 of a Kind.. and raise you with a Royal Flush.
By Jutty_Boy
Hey Steve, I saw the plants were, shipped. That means you have recieved my check that was o so hidden so well? haha
By mkburleson
Well our VFTs arrived & they look great as always. We went ahead & got some Cupped Trap & Fused Tooth.

Mary :D
Polimbo 52

Seedlings in the beginning of their third year. Th[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

the media looks like peat? Did you add water and f[…]

Seeds received. Thanks Chef and donors!

Counting to infinity.

Beautiful - nice to see your signs of spring!!

Completely agree on the Lowe’s BetterGrow vs[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!