FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Bill McEnaney
Dubstep13 wrote:i have both for sale if u cant work something out, clusters containing mature of both
Please PM me about your price, Dubstep13. If you don't get my reply, we'll need to e-mail each other because CPHunter hasn't been getting my notes about the spatulata. Maybe there's a problem with the PM system?
By Bill McEnaney
CPHunter wrote:you pmed me?
I did that last night, there's a copy of the note in my outbox, and the board's computer thinks it delivered the PM. Please PM me about the price. Thanks.
By Grey
Sorry you're having problems with PMs, not within my ability to check what's going on but I wanted to let you know that there are two PM systems that the Flytrapcare.com forums utilize; both should send you an email (via the email address you registered with) when you receive the PM though.

It may help to ensure that you are signed into the community section of the website as well as the forums. Both segments use the same log in data.

http://www.flytrapcare.com/carnivorous- ... unity.html

It might be worth emailing Matt or Steve (or... PMing them) if you continue to have problems, they may be able to check server-side just in case something has gone awry.

I'm planning on converting my current 2'x4' into[…]

Not what you would expect...

There are no mounds of moss in the picture. There[…]

Damn, I think one of the sundews rotted away. No i[…]

I use a Govee and I love it. It connects via app o[…]

I put this venus flytrap in a different type of so[…]

Advice On Using Pool

Agreed. Simply setting all your plants in them as-[…]

Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Cool. Thank you.

The only suggestion I have is to watch the new gro[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!