FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By fuzzy
i got my ceph mature plant for 15 dollars in seattle :) if ur close to seattle ill tell u the nursery they only sell cps
By Tony C
Matt wrote:That's a steal!

I think I got my Ceph from the same source. $15 for this one back in February:

and here it is today:

By swat007j
Still looking does any one know of a good site or person thats sale this in the U.S for a good price I want a small plant if you have one and are willing to sale please pm me thanks...

And MATT if you read this is there any chance we will see Cephalotus in stock by the end of this year or any time soon??
By Matt
swat007j wrote:And MATT if you read this is there any chance we will see Cephalotus in stock by the end of this year or any time soon??
I have about 6 sitting on my windowsill that may be put in stock soon. They're healthy, but they don't have a lot of foliage yet. If you want one right now and are OK with it not having a lot of leaves and pitchers, instead of waiting for them to grow out, which could take the better part of the year, let me know (via email matt@flytrapcare.com) and we can work something out privately.
By swat007j
Matt wrote:
swat007j wrote:And MATT if you read this is there any chance we will see Cephalotus in stock by the end of this year or any time soon??
I have about 6 sitting on my windowsill that may be put in stock soon. They're healthy, but they don't have a lot of foliage yet. If you want one right now and are OK with it not having a lot of leaves and pitchers, instead of waiting for them to grow out, which could take the better part of the year, let me know (via email matt@flytrapcare.com) and we can work something out privately.
I pm you about it a couple of day's ago awaiting your and how old are this seedlings 1-2 year old just wondering Thanks :D
By Matt
swat007j wrote:I pm you about it a couple of day's ago awaiting your
I don't regularly check PMs (hence why I asked you to email me at matt@flytrapcare.com) and I actually didn't get any PMs recently. Can you send an email? Thanks!
By swat007j
Matt wrote:
swat007j wrote:I pm you about it a couple of day's ago awaiting your
I don't regularly check PMs (hence why I asked you to email me at matt@flytrapcare.com) and I actually didn't get any PMs recently. Can you send an email? Thanks!

yes i sent an email "swatjose@yahoo.com" sent from my ipod and it did send, i checked again on the PC to confirm it sent but its ok MAtt I'll be patient an wait for them in stock if not i'll pm you again :) Thanks
Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

Drosera germination time

Oh, and the Twister II seeds are in this germinati[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!